The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Opera- wait 2 days and test again. It's definitely not over yet! I'm still holding out hope. I know the waiting sucks though.

GP-It sounds like a good plan that you're going to start charting this month. I hope your cycles go back to normal, but either way, you'll have a better idea of what's up. Maybe look on Amazon for a BBT thermometer. That way, you have a wider selection and lots of reviews to read (but then, I do most of my shopping online).

Tough tough times, ladies. All we can do is wait - woman's plight since the dawn of time.

GingerPanda - CHART. It REALLY clues you in. And you'll have some ammo if you go see a doc. CHART! Order a BBT online, if you need to (but don't get one from Target!)

Lionchild - Ugh, I know some NASTY stuff going around! One of my students has Pneumonia, another has Strep, and about a third of the rest are a sniffles and sore throats :( Good news is, it does end. Feel better soon!

Opera - still VERY early. Wait a couple of days and test again! We're all waiting with fingers crossed! Break an Egg!

OTHER NEWS -
DF left for his Mum's today to help her install some stair railings for her birthday (she fell a few days ago!!!! Scary!) I had to stay home for rehearsals, which means we had one last chance to BD this morning. A few hours later, I checked my CP (I do this throughout the day just to see what she's up to, and I record the most consistent one) So far, it's high (not unreachable) but the softest it's been in a while, and DEFINITELY open. Watery/Stretchy CM. Temp dip, as well as really achy on the Left O side/hip/back last night (nothing today). I'm hoping I O this evening or tomorrow. I kinda have/had a feeling that I'd O when he was gone b/c that would be just my luck, but if it's happening right now I'd be SO DANGED HAPPY!!!! Not getting my hopes up though until I see tomorrow's temps.

I got some B-Complex yesterday. Hoping it helps SOMETHING!
I am officially loaded with vitamins! B-Complex, Vitex Extract, Prenatal w/ Folic Acid, Calcium, DHA, A Pregnancy Prep Vitamin, and Green Tea. Sometimes Progesterone (not this cycle yet). I have some Soy Isoflavones for next cycle if this isn't it. Now all I gotta do is relax (been feeling much better, by the way).
OK, Baby, let's burrow in there for 9 months! Mama and Pappa are really workin' to make you!

Thanks, ladies.

Sorry you're feeling down, Opera. It is still to early, though. I hope this is it for you!

Has your doctor done anything to help you conceive with your PCOS?

Break an egg, Brie!!!

Good news-I'm still sick, but I am starting to feel better. My opk is also finally getting darker. Tons of ewcm! Thank you glorious, B-complex! I've read that it can delay ovulation the first month but if you keep taking it, it will eventually help hormones become more balanced. I think I'm on track to O in a few days (as long as they keep getting darker). Maybe the spotting I've been having is really the O spotting I've had in the past, which my doctor thinks is a result of an increase in estrogen several days before O.

I'm feeling optimistic again!! Such a roller coaster ttc is.

Yay for feeling optimistic! I'm feeling drunk at the pub. If I'm not pregnant, I should take advantage of it, no? :haha:

Disaronno! ;)

Brie did you coin "break an egg"? That's awesome.

So the test I took was a dollar store one and I took the same kind again today..very BFN. The one I think I saw a line on was a frer.

Honestly I'm at the point of asking "who am I kidding?"

I didn't know the Walgreens bbt thermometers were bad until GP said something about it. Then I read the reviews and realized mine has been giving me the same 5 temps so I probably should just shoot my ovaries and be done with it! Sigh. Now I have to wait til the 15th to get a new one.

Disaronno! ;)

So the test I took was a dollar store one and I took the same kind again today..very BFN. The one I think I saw a line on was a frer.

Opera-the dollar store tests when I had my bfp gave me the worst lines. Super light when the others were much darker. Hang in there. I would wait a couple of days and splurge on a FRER again.

OH MY GOSSSHHHHHH!!!!!!! Ladies!!!!!!!

I took a FRER this morning AND???!!!!! There was a line...faint, but there was a line! Unfortunately it looks somewhat grey in color but that could be b/c it's so faint. DH saw it right away too (it showed up at about 1:30-2 minutes in, in case you're wondering). This one's not even a squinter! I don't have to hold it under a high-power bulb or turn it different directions to see the line. It's really there!!!!!!

I can show you a pic but I really don't think the camera picked it up. It's much more prominent in person!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 6
You can kinda sorta maybe see it in this one...

Attachments

• 2013-02-08_07-00-03_381.jpg
    2013-02-08_07-00-03_381.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 8
opera, I can possibly see a greyish line... but I am doubting myself. I am never good with spotting lines on here though! I hope this is it though - I would never guess by your temps, but if it is, it gives me hope!

Good luck... did you buy a multi pack so you can test again tomorrow or the next day?

Opera! I'm on my phone, but I *think* I might be able to see a faint little something on the second picture. Can't tell if it has color though. I SOOOO hope this is it for you!

AFM, AF seems to have stopped into brown spotting when I wipe. I'm also feeling particularly nauseous today, so I have no idea what's going on. Light cramping, but only in the right side. I took an OPK, and it's pretty dark. Wondering if I should take an HPT. :shrug:

GP go for it...perhaps it wasn't AF? Maybe O spotting? Keep us updated!

Puppymom....I can't go by my temps...I have a walgreens thermometer and I honestly don't think it works. It's frustrating that I can't put any stock in my temps, but if I were to guess, I'm approx. 12DPO.

The line is still there...I keep going back to look at it to make sure it's real and that it's still there. I don't know what to think just yet.

No that was my last FRER...you can bet I'm going to the store today.

Here's the link to my countdowntopregnancy picture....you can use the tools...I think it's a bit clearer if you use greyscale.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test96721

hmm, I haven't heard of thermometers being off by so much that you can't see a pattern, but I am sure it is completely possible! I hope this is it for you... let us know how it goes when you get some new tests. Good luck!

Opera! I'm on my phone, but I *think* I might be able to see a faint little something on the second picture. Can't tell if it has color though. I SOOOO hope this is it for you!

AFM, AF seems to have stopped into brown spotting when I wipe. I'm also feeling particularly nauseous today, so I have no idea what's going on. Light cramping, but only in the right side. I took an OPK, and it's pretty dark. Wondering if I should take an HPT. :shrug:

:test:

So, I tested with a $tree test, but after being able to see the bio-strip line last time I took one of these, I don't want to get my hopes up. So I think the test is lying to me.

Untweaked.
Tweaked.

The real kicker here... is that I can see the line in the photos MUCH better than I can in person. So... I think the $tree tests are all bullcrap. :haha:

You can kinda sorta maybe see it in this one...

Opera- I see a faint line, but I can't tell if there's any color. If both you and your hubby see it, it's a good sign. It's hard to get a good picture when the line first begins to show up. The fact that you've had two of these in the last couple of days is a good sign.

I am super excited for you!!! Please be it!! We're in bad need of a bfp on this thread, and you have put in your time. I hope this is it for you!!!:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->