The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

I took the CB digital test at 5 am this morning - it confirmed it for me and also said I'm 2-3 weeks along! Now I'll make my first doctor's appointment!

Yay!!!!!!! Congrats Kiki!! How great! Two BFPs this month!! :happydance:

his.princess welcome :hi: this is a lovely group :)

Congratulations Kiki!

GP- we had tests in Dec-jan only thing they found was low progesterone levels which they can't treat. However the hospital are doing a trial to see if giving you progesterone in pregnancy can help along pregnancy. I'm now part of the trial now to see if it makes a difference its just a case of keep trying & hope for the best for now xxx

They won't do that here :-( there's not enough convincing evidence it makes a difference. That's what the trial is for next time i'm pregnant they'll give them me as part of the trial xx

They won't do that here :-( there's not enough convincing evidence it makes a difference. That's what the trial is for next time i'm pregnant they'll give them me as part of the trial xx

Well, hopefully you get pregnant as soon as your ready, and the progesterone really makes bean stick!

Big hugs to you, Bumblebee!! I hope you get your sticky one very soon!!

:dust:

Thanks I'm currently 9 days late but bfn's so think I'm out this time although its showing no signs of appearing any time soon either just every once in a while tiny amounts of brown blood in discharge so I dunno I'm at a loss this month haha think my bodies playing tricks on me xxx

Congrats Kiki!!!! H&H 9 months for you!!!!!

So...this will be a quick post but I could use some advice. Can stress cause BBT to be whack-a-doo or do you think my body is about to ovulate? I've had some very close to positive opk's lately but not quite there yet. Let me know what you think!!!!!

After the move I'll be able to catch up with everyone. Gearing up for a long road trip this Monday.

Congrats Kiki!!!! H&H 9 months for you!!!!!

So...this will be a quick post but I could use some advice. Can stress cause BBT to be whack-a-doo or do you think my body is about to ovulate? I've had some very close to positive opk's lately but not quite there yet. Let me know what you think!!!!!

After the move I'll be able to catch up with everyone. Gearing up for a long road trip this Monday.

Thanks and all the best for the move! :hugs:

Stress can cause weird temps, but not positive OPKs! I think you're gonna O!

Good luck with the move, Opera! I hope you O soon and that you're able to find time to BD!

I'm still on vacation. It's been very, very busy. I'm ready to be home. AF is currently 3 days late, but I'm almost positive that I O'd late. I'm not charting in any way, so I can't be sure.

I had an excessive amount of EWCM this cycle. I usually see little to none, but this month it was 5 days of heavy EWCM :happydance:. Since then, I have had tons of CM varying from white/creamy to watery. Yesterday was loads of white (tmi). My breasts have been hurting for a few days. If AF doesn't show by Saturday, I'll test. We only were able to BD 4 times this month (once during the EWCM phase) because DH was away on a work trip and we have been staying with family in inconvenient BDing locations. The BD day was the last day of EWCM, so hoping it was O day. :thumbup:

I'm still on vacation. It's been very, very busy. I'm ready to be home. AF is currently 3 days late, but I'm almost positive that I O'd late. I'm not charting in any way, so I can't be sure.

I had an excessive amount of EWCM this cycle. I usually see little to none, but this month it was 5 days of heavy EWCM :happydance:. Since then, I have had tons of CM varying from white/creamy to watery. Yesterday was loads of white (tmi). My breasts have been hurting for a few days. If AF doesn't show by Saturday, I'll test. We only were able to BD 4 times this month (once during the EWCM phase) because DH was away on a work trip and we have been staying with family in inconvenient BDing locations. The BD day was the last day of EWCM, so hoping it was O day. :thumbup:

I hope you caught the egg, and we can be bump buddies! :happydance:

Fingers crossed you caught the egg lionchild!!

Good Luck with the move Opera!!

GP how's your pregnancy going so far??

As for me I am getting officially fed up tested again at 10 days late BFN (with a Clearblue digi test) I am now 12 days late and still absolutely no sign of AF at all think I may be calling the doctors tomorrow and going for blood tests to confirm what's going on!!

Baby :dust: to all trying still

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->