The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Have fun on vacation lionchild! DH and I leave on vacation in a little under three weeks as well. I couldn't imagine writing a dissertation but good for you that's awesome!

Are you still looking for a new doctor, GP? Your doctor absolutely won't entertain another round of Clomid?

The dissertation is going to take me at least 2-2.5 years, so I still have a LONG time. At least I've determined my topic now and have a pilot study to start working on.

I'll be checking in over the next three weeks, but I won't be as active. I'll be thinking about you ladies and hoping for good news! I'm headed back to Cali to visit family and friends. I'm also stopping in Phoenix to visit some friends on the way as well as Vegas and Zion National Park with my mom on the way home. Looking forward to it!

Where are you headed, Frustrated?

AF is due tomorrow ladies and after my disappointing bfn on the 25th, I'm expecting her to show up, although a small part of me hopes she won't. It's nerve wracking and I wish time would fly by so I'd know either way. And this when it's been less than a month TTC! How will I cope with it all?!

Sorry, Kiki. It doesn't get any easier. But if this was only your first cycle, I'm not worried. You'll get your BFP and be on your way to the first-tri boards before you know it. :thumbup:

I agree with GP it doesn't get any easier Kiki but its cycle one. You will get your BFP and it will be worth the wait when you do!

Thanks ladies, I'm glad I'm part of a supportive group like this one
Just woke up and feeling a lot less upset now - even if this isnt the cycle I'll just keep trying!

Hi Ladies! Welcome Kiki! I'll add you to the list on page 1.

Well, I have had the busiest month of my life (okay, I'm exaggerating but I'm sure you all get the point).

DH and I have decided to move back to Colorado which we're doing in 2.5 weeks. I have very mixed emotions about it all. For one, I love my job here, but I live in a fairly patriarchal society and even though I've grown as an employee and my students have improved tremendously, along with the program, I basically got passed up for a guy because he has "leadership qualities." I'm pretty sure those "qualities" are hanging between his legs because my boss actually told me I was more qualified for my job than he is. At least I know I'll be getting a good reference (long story, they wanted to keep me but having to give up my classes ruined it for me).

Anyway, DH got his old job back, which means he'll be making more money, and I have at least one interview lined up and hope to get more as the school-year ends.

One BIG issue: I'm currently covered under his insurance, which covers infertility treatment, and I recently found out that if I had started Clomid when I should have, all my tests and such would have been covered too. His new job, however, will not cover me without us paying a substantial amount. It really sucks. It means that I can't just find any job - I have to find one with great benefits.

There are a lot of good reasons for moving back too though and I know it'll be a good move. I'm just nervous about income and insurance.

All that being said, I did want to pop in and let you all know that I am, in fact, still alive. I'll probably be missing for a while again during the moving process but hopefully I won't be gone as long as last time.

GP, it looks like your temp went back up. Maybe that was implantation???? Sending lots of :dust: your way!!!!

Lionchild...I totally hear you on the exhausted bit. DH and I have pretty much been NTNP lately too. Though we've both been so busy that our "bedroom" life hasn't been all that exciting. We pretty much get home from work, eat dinner and then go to sleep. Geez. At least I'm saving money right now because I'm not spending it all on HPTs and Clomid! Lol! Oh the life of TTCers!!!

Well, I have to run. Talk to you all later!

It was good to hear from you opera. I'm in the same boat waiting for the school year to end so that jobs get posted for the new year. Right now I'm subbing full time for a teacher that is on stress leave. Just hope that this turns into a permanent position so I can get the benefits.

Good luck with the move, Opera! We have a place in Steamboat and I love it there!

https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/ME_4-29progression_zps15d5bdeb.jpg

Tweaked:
https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/ME_4-29progression_tweak_zps5089027e.jpg

:cloud9::happydance::dance::cloud9::dance::happydance::cloud9:

I said it on your journal, but I'm thrilled to say it again- Congrats!!!!!!!!

Opera, good to hear from you! I want to respond to your post, but I'm on my phone and it's a real pain. Lots of positive thoughts for an easy move!

I'll comment more when I'm at my computer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->