The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

I wanted to update you girls since I don't have a journal (yet at least). I will after my exams.

I decided I want to try to wait out a natural MC, so I canceled my D&C that was scheduled for tomorrow. I understand that D&C is a wonderful option for many people. If I was further along, I would definitely go with it (or I will if I have to because my body doesn't do what it's supposed to do).

So MC may end up hitting me in the middle of my exams, but I'm hoping not. My exams are done at home at least (over 3 weekends), so that helps. I think I'll be able to handle it. I felt like I was being pushed into a D&C because of my exams. This is real life stuff, which is so much more important than the exams.

I've already been through this once, so I know what to expect. It will be more severe because I'm further along than last time. I just couldn't justify spending $800-900 with insurance to go through something I could do naturally for free. I'd rather use it towards a romantic vacation for me and DH. I also think, for me at least, that the natural process will help me go through the grieving process and really let go. I haven't really cried much. I don't think I've dealt with the emotions. I just feel empty and jaded. I'm hoping that the natural miscarriage will help me to address my suppressed emotions.

Thanks for reading gals. I'll let you know once it happens. I am feeling positive about trying again, which is a step up from last week. Last week I wanted to throw in the towel.

I hope all of you wonderful ladies are happy and healthy! Lots of dust to all those currently trying!

You'll make the decision that's best for you. As someone who just paid those D&C bills, as you read about on my journal, it sucks. It adds another level of "This just isn't fucking fair" on top of everything that you have to pay so much money too.

I'm glad you're feeling better about TTC again. :hugs:

We'll all get babies to hold in our arms someday. Some of us just seem to have to jump through more hoops than others.

I wish you luck on your exams! And I hope the MC can wait til a better time, even though of course the time will never be good.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks for the support, Ginger. :hugs: It's ridiculous that you had to pay so much on top dealing with a loss. :grr: I'm so sorry.

I just need MC to start on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday (or Monday night). :wacko: My exams run Friday afternoon through Monday afternoon for three weeks. I figure the first day will probably be the worst for physical pain. Of course, there's no planning these things, but there's hoping. FX the universe works in my favor!

I wish you the best of luck on your exams and I am so sorry you have to go through the miscarriage at such a stressful time (not that there is ever a good time for one). Hang in there and stay positive!

So sorry Lionchild that you have to go though this :hugs: FX the universe works in your favor with timing

Hi Lionchild: Just do whats best for you at the end of the day, like you say $800 is a lot and you could use it towards a holiday with your partner and see what happens from there and like you say it well help you grieve knowing its all over naturally, stay strong you know we're all here for you xx

JJDreams: I know the feeling everyone around us seemed to be getting pregnant just like that! and then we lost 4 in a row it felt like hell. Although be prepared to possibly get no answer from fertility tests as when we went they have no clue why we've miscarried 4 babies they just think its bad luck :-( But I am positive it will happen eventually just takes time for some of us I know we've been trying now for 2 years!! Fingers crossed for your tests though and hope you do get some answers and help from there.

As for us AF is due tomorrow no sign yet but as per that'll usually be :witch: hiding for a few days just to irritate us when she does arrive!

:dust:

Thanks bumblebee! Trying to stay as positive as possible and not stress about it. I decided to refinish my kitchen cabinets to take my mind off TTC and maybe it will just happen! Everyone says not to stress about it, but how do you not?! Ugh!

Ha-ha I know the feeling like I say we're planning our wedding atm so for me thats keeping me a busybee :haha: but I know the feeling of stressing out and worrying all the time. I believe it will happen eventually but its like.....when....when....when :blush:

Bumblebee, Any sign of witch?

JJ-Haha. I like your new technique—finish the cabinets and you'll get a baby. Good Luck on the relaxed approach. It worked for me once. I'm hoping it will work again!

Afm, I started spotting the day before my first exam started Thursday (of course). I ended up MCing Saturday afternoon through Sunday early morning. I'm hoping it is a complete one. I have had a lot of tenderness and pain in the uterine and cervix region since the major stuff passed. I'm going to check with doc to make sure it's not a sign of infection. I somehow managed to get my first exam question in on time yesterday (20 page response). Two more to go! I'm actually feeling OK about things. I still haven't cried since the day we found out about the MMC. I don't know when and if it will hit me. I'm just ready to move on, and hope our luck changes very soon!

Hi Lionchild, Yeh slight pink in discharge today but don't know if thats the witch showing her face or what until it gets heavier haha I'll keep you update though

:hugs:

I hope your miscarriage is complete and that the tenderness clears up ASAP. As long as you're not having any strange-colored or foul-smelling discharge with a fever, I wouldn't worry too much about infection, but it's of course always best to check with your doctor if you're even slightly worried. Kick ass on those exams!

@Bumblebee: I hope it's not the witch! Some normal implantation spotting or something is acceptable.

:hugs:
I hope your miscarriage is complete and that the tenderness clears up ASAP. As long as you're not having any strange-colored or foul-smelling discharge with a fever, I wouldn't worry too much about infection, but it's of course always best to check with your doctor if you're even slightly worried. Kick ass on those exams!

:hugs: Thanks! I hope to catch up on your journal soon! Maybe late tonight with a glass of wine after I finish grading. :wine:

Still only slight spotting/bleeding today probably af on her way but still unsure will test end of the week if still nothing more xx

Hey Ladies last month ended with a BFN.

This month we've not even thought about trying in any sense we've not tracked our days or anything!! this morning I was a day late and normally I leave it a week til I'm late before I test (if I can wait that long) But something felt weird this morning and I felt a huge urge to test..... So off I went I even ignore the test which I normally can't do at all brushed my teeth and carried it back to our room without looking at it and when I did this is what I saw........

IMAG0681.jpg

IMAG0680.jpg

IMAG0679.jpg

So nervous as now we're 6 months from the wedding and will be due 08/06/2014!! Eeeek but still hoping this baby sticks
xxxxxx

CONGRATS! I say a pregnant bride is an awesome bride! I mean, what better time to be glowing than your wedding day?! I'm thinking sticky for you, hon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->