The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Hi girls I'm on cloud 9 give me a few mins to come my laptop & I'll show you the test progress we've made xxxx

hey girls well so far I've tested a few times since last week when we found out and here they are:

IMAG0696.jpg

The 1st one was done at 14 dpo
The 2nd one was done at 17dpo
The 3rd this morning at 22dpo

The last one to me look ever stronger than the test line :haha:
Guessing that's a good sign :shrug: so far had a few symptoms aching breasts especially in the cold. feeling tired all the time and finally sleeping well through it too lol. My only issue now is I have a hen night to go on on saturday and I can't not go but need to think of a reason not to drink etc
xxx

Thanks GP ps here is a shot or two of the bloat not gonna be able to hide it long at this rate haha

IMAG0685.jpg 4 WEEKS Excuse the messy hair :haha:

IMAG0691.jpg 5 WEEKS

Oh bumblebee those tests look great and so do you! I am so happy for you :)

Girl, I know what you mean about the boat! All I had to do was THINK about food, and I would balloon up to the point where I looked like I was 6 months! :haha:

You look awesome! Don't worry about the bloat!

Thanks girls :) I don't mind the bloat at the moment lol & thanks borr but until I see the scan on 21st I don't think i'll be completely settled xx

I can totally understand your fear bumblebee, counting the days for your scan :hugs:

Bumblebee, I'm very very happy for you!! Try to stay positive and not let the past worry you too much. I know this is basically impossible, but it looks like you are letting yourself get excited, which is awesome!! Come on sticky baby!!! I can't wait to see pictures from your early scan in less that 2 weeks!!

AFM, Sorry that I've been MIA for all of this exciting Bumblebee progression. I have been unbelievably busy with work and I had in-laws in town for the past week. I keep thinking every day that I will have a few minutes to check-in on the BnB gals, but I can't even find a minute. After my trip home to CA this weekend, things should get back to normal. Also, 1st AF since MC arrived yesterday. This is a good thing for once. I'm ready to get my cycles back on track.

Hi Lionchild :wave:

Thank you for your kind words I am starting to get a bit excited now scan still feels like miles away too me but it'll come around quick

Much love to you all xxx

Not another digi as they scare me if the numbers don't go up & I don't want to stress but done FRER ones and my line is now darker than the test line when I get home i'll post pics for you xx

Sorry I put them on the other day gp and didn't realise :blush:

Going to do another one next week when we're due for our scan just to make me feel better
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"