The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Thanks girls just done a digi one to put my mind more at ease n I'll post pics think this may be our sticky xx

If you don't mind me asking, what's the farthest any of your pregnancies have gotten?

Really hoping for a bean that's so sticky, your baby ends up being overdue! :winkwink:

Hi GP about 6-7 weeks normally but due to low hormone levels which here in the uk they can't give you progesterone supplements over here grrrr. But when I did a clearblue digi last time I only got a 1-2 on it even at 6 weeks, but now at 4 weeks it shows this........
IMAG0689.jpg

That's good news! And, can't you order progesterone cream over the internet?

That's something I've been thinking about but not even sure where to start tbh :shrug:

Bumblebee that was my due date with Henry. Hope this one sticks!!

Thank you jenzyKY

I'm so nervous I'm glad I'm off work now for a week to get my head round it and relax xx

xoxoxo to all you gals!!!!!! I think of you every day & can't wait to "rejoin" the ranks :)

Congrats Bumblebee!!!! Loads of sticky dust to you!!!

I miss you gals!!

Thank You Lionchild, Think i've become obsessed with testing did another FRER just to check if hormones have gone up and the line is now as dark as the test line :) So think this may be the one ladies have an early scan on 21/10/2013 and our midwife appointment on the 22/10/2013 if the day before has gone well
xxx

Thanks girls :thumbup: Here's hoping this is the one is our one we've been waiting so long.

I know in a week or so i'll be freaking out on here just because things normally turn sour for us at 6 weeks here's hoping as we've had stronger test results all will be ok this time but until the scan on 21st I don't think i'll totally relax xxxx

Fair enough. I'm going to be sweating bullets next time I get to 8 weeks!

I think I am as well GP but i'm trying to keep busy and not worry about it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->