The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Ooooh, Opera! I hope you get an undeniable BFP!

As for me, tonight is my second night of Clomid. :thumbup:

Fingers crossed opera!! It sounds promising I hope this is your month xx

Thank you opera!!
Oh I hope this is it for you!!! Keep us posted!!

Off for another scan tomorrow girls I should measure 11 wks fingers crossed xx

All went well today baby wad measuring 11wks + 1 day :) and it was so weird last time baby looked like a blob this time you can make out arms legs etc & we even saw baby wiggle its legs at us xx

Awesome news, Bumble!! Congrats!! From blob to human-like in just a few weeks :haha:

Opera, any news?

Thanks ladies!

Bumble that's so exciting! I can only imagine the elation you felt when your baby's legs wiggled for you!

GP good luck on the Clomid. I've heard nothing but good things about it even though sometimes it takes a few tries.

Well...19DPO...I can't possibly change my O day to any later...just wouldn't make sense. Temps still high. No sign of AF. All BFN's so far except this morning...I got a very faint grayish line right away and then it dried pink. Very prominent. The only reason I didn't take a picture is b/c I still really can't count it. I'll take another test on Thursday if I don't get AF by then.

Sigh this is so frustrating. For once I would like something predictable. Anyway, really no symptoms. I've been getting minor headaches every day around 4pm like clockwork though and yesterday I could have sworn I heard a child say "Hi Mom" when no one was around (I was alone in my apartment). So besides the baby craziness going on I guess I'm officially delusional :dohh:

Hope everyone else is doing well!!!

Sounds positive though opera fingers crossed for a bfp in the next few days xx

I got pregnant before on my first round of Clomid. I took another round my first "cycle" after the D&C, but it didn't work because my body wasn't ready. It's been two cycles since then, so now I'm trying again! Last pill was last night. Hope it works!

Ooooh, I hope you get a BFP today! Maybe that was your future LO calling to you!

Hey happy pregnant ladies and anyone else who has input...check out my chart...what do you think? Huge spike today. Highest temp I've ever recorded. Felt like poo this morning...almost threw up but at the same time I was starving? Weird. My entire lower torso and back are sore, like I'm wearing a tire around my lower body, did too many crunches yesterday and strained a muscle in my back...except I didn't. Other than that, I'm wide awake...it's way too early for me to be this awake and no I haven't had any caffeine this morning but I feel like I'm on a coffee, black tea, and sugar high. Thoughts?

Test :test: Opera those sound like all my symptoms!! Good Luck got my fingers firmly crossed for you!!
xxx

I'm testing tomorrow morning...we shall see. I'm posting the picture of the test I took yesterday...here's the thing though, a GRAY line showed up right away and then I didn't look at the test for several hours. When I did eventually look at it again this is what I saw. Prominently pink but I've had similar things like this happen before, just without being quite so late and definitely not with as high of temps. What do you think?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 6
I see it, but I don't think I can tell whether it's an evap or not. FRER really sucks these days.

This is actually an Answer early result...I really don't trust FRER after the last episode...

Jeeze, they look exactly the same, don't they?

I hope tomorrow you get an immediately pink line.

Opera - Right before both BFP's I had a super migraine….thats about it. As for temps, I gave up on all of that.
I would try testing again with FRER….I still think they are the best, just use FMU. I do see lines on that test though….I hear you should ignore the grey lines…they are nothing…..but on that pic I see pink on the sides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->