The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Test today was :bfn: but I am sick to my stomach. Haven't quite thrown up yet but that surprises me to be honest. It's also much worse in the morning, especially right when I wake up. Temps still high. I'm late for me and that's saying something. Absolutely no sign of AF. Cramps are completely different...more like the pain of nausea from eating spoiled food mixed with heartburn but I've had it for the past two days now. Doesn't feel like a UTI either. Stomach flu doesn't keep AF away though, right?

I'm very sorry about the BFN and that you're feeling so crummy. It sounds like maybe you caught something.

So there wasn't another grey line on the test today? Have you checked your CP (do you do that?)? Maybe that will give you an indication of if AF is coming. Your temps are still high, so it doesn't seem like it.

I'm sorry you are in limbo, Opera. I know how frustrating and confusing it is. :hugs:

Give it a few days test again if not see if you can get bloods done at your doctors cause some people don't get positives for months, fingers crossed it sounds good to me especially with high temps etc xxx

Damn it. I was so ready for some good news! I really hope this gets straightened out for you, Opera. Maybe you should check with your OB/GYN to see if they want to do blood tests, or with your GP to see if you've got something?

Hi Ladies, how is everyone doing today.

No news for me yet but my temps are still high (FF is calling it possibly triphasic). Stomach pains went away.

I had a dream last night that I got AF. I've dreamt of testing positive in the past and ended up getting AF so maybe it's a sign that I'll get a positive test soon, you think?

I don't know...I think this time is really it for me. I just have to wait it out. I bought my first baby something today: tiny socks that say "daddy's sidekick" on them. Teehee! I plan on giving them to DH if and when I find out I'm preggo!

Gotta stay positive. Think positive - test positive. Love you gals!

Keep up the poitivity, wish I had as much these days! Constantly feeling anxious lately over the silliest little things makes me paranoid lol xx

Test today was BFN AGAIN! Sigh!!!! Had some spotting over the weekend but only after "activities." Sensitive cervix maybe? So really no sign of AF still. Temps have dropped only slightly but still pretty high (any temps over 98 is unusual for me so the fact that I've had so many is crazy).

Perhaps I did O later than I thought? Doesn't explain all the other high temps though. If I go by my last lowest temp then that would only make me 11 DPO today and I got really sick around 5/6 DPO. My 2WW has turned into a 4WW. SO not fair.

I'm still feeling positive though so we shall see!

How is everyone else? Bumblebee it looks like today you've made it to 2nd tri!!! Congrats!!! Don't be anxious; at 12 weeks you have much to be happy and at peace about. You're on the winning end of the journey.

Sorry about the BFN! But I'm glad you're keeping your positivity. :)

As for me, I think I'm 1dpo. Watching "The Business of Being Born" on Netflix, and it's making me super broody. Which is sad, because I realized this morning that Black Friday I would have been 30 weeks pregnant. :(

Thank you for your kind words opera. I feel like I'm loosing the plot some days I even cried the other week cause I felt like I'd upset everyone around me when I had no reason too lol.

I'm getting a bit better now my hormones are settling in :) over the weekend we decided to be brave & buy our first baby items we got a pack of little white baby grows & a little snuggle blanket with a teddy bear attached to it. It felt so nice to be able to buy something! Xx

Thank you Lionchild, she's growing so fast it's bittersweet :(

Opera sorry about the BFN! so weird about your cycle!

Bumblebee how exciting to be in 2nd tri, and I am so happy you bought some baby things :) baby shopping is way too much fun!

I hope everyone else is doing ok! Tons of hugs :)

GP I love that documentary, although it tends to make me a bit angry at the system lol! I'm sorry you had a sad moment but 1DPO is a good place to be...

Bumble! I admire your restraint in the baby purchases. I'd be out getting my registry together the moment I saw that second pink line lol! To my credit, I've held off on buying anything "baby" until very recently and that's only because I'm convinced I'm the .4% that doesn't get a positive HPT until 26-30DPO.

Hang in there, Opera. Keep up the positivity!

Happy 12 weeks, Bumble!!! :happydance:

Hey ladies I have been MIA for a while.
Fx'd for you opera! I hope you get that BFP very soon.

As for me I have 2 more weeks until I see the fs. I'm excited and scared all at the same time. I'm hoping we get things moving and I get that BFP soon.
Hope everyone is doing well!

Good luck at the FS, Frustrated! I hope they get you knocked up fast!

Hi Ladies,

Thank You I still can't believe i'm 12 weeks its just not sinking in at all. I'm lucky I've not had to bad symptoms and every scan so far has been fine but I think until we see our next scan and I see it properly all in baby form :haha: I may start to believe it then and in around 4 weeks baby should be moving enough to feel. Thats a scary thought. Enjoy it while you can ladies cause once you get pregnant it flies and it seems to be rushing past me all too quickly now :haha:

Although I'm sooo excited that we are going to meet our little mr or miss soon.

Oooooh on another good note my wedding dress arrived we not put the wedding back from April 2014 til 2015 now but that means baby will be able to be in our big day. Even so though I am in love with my dress will just need to slim back into it after baby :)

So at the moment I'm on :cloud9:

xxxx

Aww! Yay Bumble! Welcome back Frustrated! I second GP's notion!

So I maybe saw a super super super faint line today but it's gray, even though it showed up right away, but DH didn't see it.

I'm still in. That's all that matters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->