The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Stinas: welcome back & congratulations on your twins!! How exciting!

Lionchild: Thank you for your kind words :) and it just goes to show that you can try and try and when its right that's it! We were trying for over 2 years & now on our 5th pregnancy doing nothing different than we've done any other time its happened. Finger crossed it'll happen for you soon too.

Opera: Long time no see, I was just thinking you'd been missing a while as I opened the thread!!! Fingers crossed you'll get you bfp soon they sound like symptoms to me. Fingers crossed

As for me we have our 2nd early scan on monday (8w 5days) fingers crossed all goes well I'm starting to look massive now people are guessing already xx

Hey ladies I'm still here.
Congrats to the BFP's.

As for me I'm 4 dpo now and nothing really going on. We got our appointment with the fs finally which is set for dec. 9. Hoping to get some real answers when we go. They have already been forwarded all of our test results. It has been confirmed that I have PCOS. DH and I are just going to take it easy until we go to the fs and this will probably be my last cycle full cycle before we go.
Hope all you ladies are doing well and that we all get a sticky bean soon.

Frustrated42 fingers crossed you get some good advice and help from here and you get ur sticky bean too xx

Frustrated, I'm glad you got an appointment. Good Luck! Let us know how it goes!

Frustrated, looking forward to your appointment!

Also looking forward to even more BFPs!

AFM, after today I have 3 more Provera pills. AF is 20 days late. Honestly, I'm looking forward to this, because I got pregnant before after a round of Provera and Clomid. Maybe they're just the dream team. :haha:

Fx'd for you ginger and that you will get your BFP.

AFM nothing to report no symptoms of any kind. DH and I went to the SPCA yesterday and adopted a new fur baby. We got a female black lab that is 6 months old. So far she is so well behaved and we fell in love with her instantly.

Fx'd for you Ginger!!

as for me.....
Great news scan 2 went really well!! Heartbeat is nice and strong as well didn't get to hear it again as the scan was at the same unit in the hospital but we saw it flickering happily. Baby is measuring 9 weeks so our due date is back to the 9th June. Sneaky little twinklebug!!

Very Happy Mummy and daddy though xxx

Frustrated, congrats on your new furbaby! Would love to see pictures!

Bubbles, :cloud9: So amazing!

Thanks GP :)

And awww Frustrated my partner used to train guide dogs and has always had black labs we want one!! Show us pics of your cute new furbaby

Yay for adopting a fur baby, Frustrated! They are the best!

Bumble, that's wonderful news!! I'm glad your baby is healthy and that you got to see the heartbeat again!

If you look ta my DP lionchild you can see the scan and if you look real close you can see the little leg & arm buds. Sorry its not the best pic due to I went expecting internal scan so emptied my bladder and they changed it to external so it was harder to see :-(

Cute!

I just noticed that I still have a :bfp: next to my name on the first post. Kinda sad. Hopefully soon I can earn that again!

Fingers crossed you can join me and be mu bump buddie GP fingers firmly crossed:) xxxxx

Hi Ladies, it took me a couple days but here are a couple pics of my new fur baby.

Attachments

• photo(1).jpg
    photo(1).jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 2
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 2
Aww, he looks like one of my old pups who is no longer with us. So cute! Congrats!

STINAS!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! I'M SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!! If anyone deserves this it's totally you. And you got a double dose!

Frustrated....good luck!

GP...I'm so sorry about your loss. I honestly can't imagine. I did remove the bfp sign next to your name. I'm sorry for not being more on top of managing this thread. If I could transfer administrative powers to someone who has been more active recently I would.

My cycle this go around has been the typical unpredictable nonsense. I think I've changed my O date on my chart like three times already. At least I know I O'd because my temps have been unusually high this cycle. I guess I'm not technically late based on my newest O date but yesterday I took a test and saw the faintest of faint lines right away. DH saw it too and then when the test dried the line was very visible. I'm not counting it just yet though because I've had about six tests (3 different brands) this cycle in which a line visibly showed up after the time limit. I'll keep you updated. Strangely enough, DH has started having baby dreams for the first time we started trying and dreams, period, are unusual for him. Things that make you go "hmmm..."

Okay, I've got to run...the baby I'm nannying (yeah, probably not the best way to stop the baby fever) is going to wake up from his nap any second now...

I have a good feeling about this, Opera!! I'm crossing my fingers as tightly as possible for you!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->