The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Aww I love this thread there are so many lovely ladies on here thank you so much for all your support xxx

Hi ladies! How is everyone?

No AF yet for me. I know I keep saying I think I see super faint lines like every other post but this morning I really do think this time was legit. DH didn't see it but it is so there. Showed up within 2 minutes...didn't disappear. Test line as thick as the control line. Just really, really, really, really faint.

Took some pictures but not sure if the camera picked it up. Not sure if they're even worth posting...I might try posting them on countdowntopregnancy.com for the tools though.

Also, there's one last possible date that I could have O'd. Perhaps my system is just high in progesterone this month? But anyway. If I change the O date that would make me 15DPO today so a faint test isn't unrealistic. Also, I spoke with a doctor and she said no matter who you are (PCOS, healthy, etc.) if you O'd you'll get AF in two weeks so 15DPO would make me a day late! :)

Here's a pic. I'm sure y'all are gonna think I'm crazy but it's there I swear!

Attachments

• photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 12
From far away I see what may be a line, but when I click on the picture to make it larger, I can't see anything. It could just be it's too light to capture well in a photo. Did you try tweaking it?

Yeah...it's a squinter no matter what way you look at it. Hopefully tomorrow's test will be darker.

By the way...my girls are killing me!!!!!!!!! I mean, holy pooh bear! They hurt in my back, my armpits, and all the way up to my throat. It's quite possibly the cause of my pounding headache too. I better see a clear frickin' line tomorrow!

I've also had the craziest dreams lately. Last night, I dreamt that my very big pyrenees-mix dog jumped into a bottle of antifreeze and I had to squeeze/push her out. Her head came out first and she was all wet with slimy water (not antifreeze). She looked dead at first but then wiggled the rest of herself out. It was terrifying. I woke up thinking, "stupid dog, now why would you go and do something crazy like jumping into a bottle of antifreeze???" (never mind that that's impossible). The other night I had a dream that my friends (who are working on becoming foster parents) had like a bazillion kids and one of the little ones (maybe 4 or 5 years old) came and clung to me and wouldn't let go of me. Can't remember if it was a boy or girl though but in the dream I ended up adopting that child. And then I also had a dream that DH and I had a baby girl (except she was like 4 or 5) and we named her Savannah. Not sure why that name but in the dream it was important, even though that name has never been in the running.

Sorry I keep posting. I'm slightly bored (DH isn't home) and can't think of anything else b/c of the pain in my bbs.

Good Luck Opera I think there's looks to be something there but its hard to see on the photo fingers crossed xxx

I can't see anything on the test. :(

But I hope those screamin' :holly: are a good sign!

I couldn't see it on my cell phone but I can see it on my computer!!! How did today's test go???

Today's test was a tiny bit darker...at least dark enough for DH to see it! And then I went and bought some FRERs and took one after having a bit of coffee and it came up with a super faint positive line as well!!!! Not sure if the camera picked either up today though....will post pics soon for your opinions!

What do you think? It's much more visible in person and believe me, if DH can see it, it's there...

Attachments

• photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 8
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 5
Yeah the pics really aren't that good...the camera just doesn't quite pick up the line on either test.

I think it's just too early to get a good picture (believe me, I've been there). If you and DH are seeing it, then it's a great sign! If it's your BFP, then in a couple of days the camera should be able to get a better shot of it.

Fingers so tightly crossed for you, Opera!!! :dust: :dust:

I also should admit that I can't judge early tests well at all. After the two BFPs, I looked at so many pee sticks that now I have permanent line eye. :dohh: I imagine a hint of a line on every test I take because I know exactly where it should be. My next positive is going to have to be a true BFP before I'll trust myself.

Hi opera its still faint but it is easier to see. As lionchild says hopefully in the next few days it'll get darker xx

Hi Ladies....should I just stop testing for a few days? I'm SO frustrated because I took the same two brands, FRER and Target this morning and BOTH were negative! UGH! Do you think that means anything or does a day really not make that big of a difference and yesterday's tests were both more sensitive than today's?

I definitely get line eye too, but that's why I ask DH if he can see anything and if he says yes I know it's there. Yesterday he was able to immediately point out the lines.

I am seeing a doctor this afternoon, so hopefully she'll have some answers.

This is really starting to get on my nerves. Temps still super high. Dreams still whacked (last night I dreamt of two bath tubs, both filled with water - one small and one large - dreams of water are supposed to be a subconscious awareness of placenta fluid apparently) Bbs still hurt (my nipples catch fire about every other hour) and today I'm having strange sharp twinges beneath my belly button. GRRRR!!!!!

Enough about me...how is everyone else?

Hopefully the doc has answers!

As for me, my CD20 progesterone blood test I had on Monday came back at 0.6 (should be 15+), so this round of Clomid didn't work. I didn't ovulate. I have to wait and hope AF comes on her own. If I get to CD35, my doc will give me Provera. I'll be on 100mg of Clomid next cycle. It just sucks to know I'm out already, and still have to wait. Frickin' hopeless.

Oh...I know I said enough about me which I mean but I thought you'd all be interested in knowing that the antifreeze in my car started leaking today. So the dream about my dog jumping into the bottle of antifreeze might have been prophetic lol!!!! :dohh:

I'm so sorry to hear that GP. If it helps, I do know how frustrated you are. Maybe if we commiserate together we'll find the positive side of things again. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->