The Northern Ireland Crew!!

i swear its a great fone but things seem to be hidden and im not patient enuf for that shit. I was feeling alrte alll day til four, and now i am dyyyyying again, wtf like?

Adrenaline from the whole dress fitting thing had you on a high?

i think i counted my chickens. Obviously needed more rest. Did too much, yano? Never mind bloody me... Eve!

They changed their minds!! They've given me the steroids for his lungs just in case but said if the contractions dont stop they will stop them. They've got me in recovery because I've been tachycardic - my pulse was 170 when I came in!!

Take care of yourself, Eve. Hope bubba hangs on in there another wee while. Thinking of you. XXX

Well I'm now on the tablets, every fucking 15mins, to try and stop the contractions.

update: they were able to stop the contractions, but eve is completely exhausted after 8 hours of contractions. she can go home but has to go back for another 2 sets of steroid injections. :hugs: to eve. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well hope o can go home, thanks for keeping everyone update linds :hugs: just waiting for the drs rounds to confirm xx

Awwww you've had a rough time :(

Ugh, can't believe they changed their minds after 8 hours of contractions :growlmad:

Glad to hear they got the contractions stopped Eve and LO can stay in safe and sound for a while longer :hugs: Here's hoping you get home today xx

Not getting home tonight. Got to have my other 2 dexamethasone (steroid injections - one tonight and one tomorrow morning). Then also have to have 3 lots of adalat ****** which are follow on tablets from the nifedipine (that I had last night) to stop me contracting. The drs said I should get home tomorrow lunchtime ish after having the last dose. Atticus' heart rate was a bit slow this morning (normally 145 was down to 105-110) even though he wasn't asleep but they eventually got him up to 120 so hopefully it won't dip again.
Hope everyone is well!!

I think kat should have her reception down here, it's only down the road!!!!
Happy wedding day kat, so sorry I can't be there to share your special day x

Thinking of you and little Atticus, Eve - take care :hugs:

Debs I've said the whole pregnancy I'd rather he was overdue than early so I'm just totally putting my trust/faith in the drs to do what's best for him. I'm just totally unprepared for him to come now lol the crib and change table are still in the loft and I've no bedding and crap like that lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->