The Northern Ireland Crew!!

:hugs: They do know what they're doing hun.
And don't worry about the crib etc. Won't take long to get all down and together should the need arise.
If you need anything, I know I'm a fair wee distance away, but you know I'll do anything you need. x

wss^. you know thats what grannies and friends are there for!!! all u need to do is say the word and we'll all be on it. don't even worry about that. and re: the drs advice. i know some of them get a bad rap, but they DO know what they're doing hun. everything will be fine, i know it. AND IM ALWAYS RIGHT.

Eve hope everythign is going ok, try and get some rest and let the doctors look after you and bubba x

Im going to get the walker this week so far i like the link thats was put up its ina shape of a car, OH says its up to me but he likes another one haha x

god no. I thought "right, hot bath and a nap will sort me out". it always does. it did fuck all, im still dying. not lookin good. :cry:

:sad2:
stoopid fecking flu type bug thing!

We had the car shaped walker (though not in pink. we wanted to keep it neutral in case of having a boy 2nd time round!) and it served us well.

Thanks girls I still don't know what's happening still having little contractions, they're uncomfortable but nowhere near like yesterday's - I can still talk through theses ones etc so just waiting to hear back from the dr ATM....

let me know what happens!! ive been thinking about u all day!!!

Thanks girls I still don't know what's happening still having little contractions, they're uncomfortable but nowhere near like yesterday's - I can still talk through theses ones etc so just waiting to hear back from the dr ATM....

Bless you, im sure your shattered :hugs:

Thinking of you Eve and hope everything goes OK for you and the baby and you can hang in there for a few more weeks

This is me (in the red) with me gob open and Debbie (Tiggertea) with Kathryn (NIFirsttimer) at her wedding reception last night for those girls who aren't on my FB (YET!) Sorry it's such a blurry pic, but it is the best of a bad lost taken by Mr SS.

Kat was radiant, the dress was completely stunning and Ruby was just the little princess. Congratulations, Mrs Craig! I'm sure you'll be along soon to post some proper pics. Debz, where are yours?

Linds, hope you're over the worst of your lurgy today!

Eve, thining about you. Hope all is well today. :hugs:

XXX

Attachments

• DSC00038.jpg
    DSC00038.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 13
Glad to hear Eve is getting home, hope bubba hangs in there alittle longer xx

The pic is lovely, bride is beautiful hope you had a nice day x

Oh dear! I'm a sight! :blush: Mine are coming! I've been stuck in work all day :hissy:

Here we are! I'm the short-arse of the bunch! :haha:

Attachments

• wedding1.jpg
    wedding1.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member