The Northern Ireland Crew!!

thanks SO much for coming girls, it was great to have u there! missed eve and linds but these things cant be helped!!

i had an absolutely amazing day and night, loved every single minute of it!!!

love the pic tigger, you all look lovely, use look like you could could get upto some mischeive lol x

i actually had a wee cry last night in bed. :blush:

ive been looking forward to that since like october!!! :cry:

I have just woken up after going to bed at 9 last night!!! Still feeling rotten as hell but I hope this means I'm on the mend!!

RIGHT LAYDEES! LISTEN UP!

In honour of NuKe's impending nuptials and as a general excuse to get out of the house without OHs, wains, babes and to pretend to act as reet proper laydees and wear something that isn't puke, Weetabix or snot stained, it has been agreed that we shall partake of afternoon tea at the Merchant Hotel, Belfast. Date to be confirmed, but it will be at the beginning of July, most likely Friday 1st or Saturday 2nd at around 2pm.

Therefore! Take ye note! If anyone would love to come along and quaff Earl Grey tea and daintily nibble on cucumber sandwiches, then it would be lovely to meet you! This would need to be booked pretty soon as it's a popular venue, so if you could PM me and confirm before, say Wednesday of this week, or add me on FB (I'm Samantha Cousins and my profile pic is of me wearing a white dress and pulling a silly face - sillier than the one I already have :wacko:). Prices are around £30 per head, but I will double check that and let everyone know.

So far we have me, Lindsay-bride-to-be (NuKe), Kathryn-newly-wed (NIFirsttimer) and Debbie (Tiggertea). Who else is on board?

Maybe I should start a new thread somewhere?

EDIT: Afternoon tea on weekdays is £19.50 per head. If you have champagne with it, then it's £29.50 per head!

Saturday's afternoon tea is £26.50 and with champagne it's £36.50!
Eeek! We're going on Friday, gerls!

Ohh, count me in! Hopefully Smiggle has started behaving and Im off bedrest by then!

The Merchant Afternoon Tea

£19.50 per person

Bottom tier

A selection of sandwiches including:
Egg and cress on white bread roll,
Chicken, rocket and mayonnaise on tomato bread,
Smoked salmon, cucumber and dill on brown bread,
Ham and wholegrain mustard on white bread
Middle tier
Freshly baked fruit and plain scones
with Devonshire clotted cream and homemade strawberry preserve.

Top tier

Assortment of cakes and pastries including:
Opera cake,
Raspberry macaroon,
Mixed fruit tartlet,
Orange blossom jelly and passion fruit mousse

The Merchant Tea Selection... d'ye want it too?

thats to far for me :( but i hope use have a great time and get plenty of pics x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->