The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Of course! It's Linds' big send off! :D
Are you not on the Bun Train thread?

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-m...o-woooo-merchant-hotel-1st-july-2011-a-8.html

YES liz and u better be there!!!

What are you all wearing? Would a t-shirt dress and leggings be too "just walked in off the street"?

What are you all wearing? Would a t-shirt dress and leggings be too "just walked in off the street"?

Yeah, u skank! :haha:

I jest. But sure you will have just walked in off the street, no? Unless you are being winched in by a helicopter?

Unfortunately I have a car not a helicopter and as I'm picking the skank up from the TRAIN STATION [like she isn't even in a car...] then she really will be off the street LOL

Yeah. I'm a skanky street-walker....
Careful, I might just come like this: :flasher: or this: :holly:

Seriously though. I don't want to go too "look at me in my pretty smart-casual flipping maternity frock at less than 6 weeks".... problem is, none of my pre-bloat clothes actually close (the downfall of filling them a little too well in the first place! :blush:)

Seriously though. I don't want to go too "look at me in my pretty smart-casual flipping maternity frock at less than 6 weeks".... problem is, none of my pre-bloat clothes actually close (the downfall of filling them a little too well in the first place! :blush:)

You wear whatever is comfy on you! The Merchant isn't uber posh and I don't think they have a dress code either for afternoon tea, besides, you are fully entitled to wear your maternity frock at 6 weeks (oh how I hate that word - 'frock'!) for second and subsequent babies! You could 'help things along' by shoving a cushion up it?

Here, I forgot to confirm the booking today :dohh:. Would someone send me a text in the morning to remind me please? :flower:

Debs I was the same sure, you just seem to be so much bigger #2 like I'm WAY bigger now than I ever was with Saraya... I would say I was closer to Saraya's 40w size when I was only 30w this time!!

<3! Please let it be so! If you want to meet up sometime lemme know, you can get a wee glimpse of what's ahead (a seemingly long way ahead!)

I don't know anyone in Lisburn so it will be nice to have a baby buddy! It's beginning to go a bit quicker now though - I saw my midwife yesterday and she listened to the baby's heartbeat, which was awesome!

Just wanted to wish you all a fab time today! Have a bun for me, won't you?!

:wave:
On the Maternity frock subject, I forgot to mention ('cept to Eve) that WAS it! Bunched a bit at the back with the tie closure and the brooch in the boob-area so that didn't gape too. :haha:

I swear that wouldn't have accommodated my bump!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->