The Northern Ireland Crew!!

I find something one day, then the nexy day I cant keep it down! Was chicken soup, supernoodles and readybrek last week, now cant look at them! Polly Pineapple ice lollies are helping,but Im up in letterkenny and cant find them! Im craving mcdonalds chips, but cant get brought any til 9pm :( Id rather just be sick than have this constant sick feeling. Im NEVER drinking again after I have the baby, I cudnt face a hangover :rofl: Scan tomro tho! :happydance:

:pink:

Are you girls finding out the sex (if you havnt already)? Im dying to know lol. I'm thinking girl for some reason!

Crushed ice & cola ice pops with Alex... I remember burstin in through the door from work after 8 hours with no ice and sitting on the floor in front of the freezer eating out of the bag with a spoon :wacko: used to drive oh nuts with the crunching lol sometimes done it louder on purpose :haha:

Blue slush puppies with Madison! Again with the ice! I had nausea everyday when I was pregnant with her and weird gums...everytime I ate spicy food my teeth would ache and feel irritated. Very strange.

Are you girls finding out the sex (if you havnt already)? Im dying to know lol. I'm thinking girl for some reason!

I will be too! I found out with Amy and will find out with this one too - I just don't have the patience to wait and find out. I was thinking boy for myself but more recently have swayed towards a girl againx

If you're for the Ulster, their policy is not to tell the sex, but it does depend who you get as the sonographer. They told us when we asked very nicely, but I know many others whom they wouldn't tell. We paid for a private scan at 28 weeks anyway, just to confirm :haha:

I'll be paying for one if they don't tell me! Tho I'm gona have that many scans, I'm hoping I'll spy something (or nothing!) during one of them!!

I think mines a girl too for some weird reason - probably cos I have a girls name picked but not set on a boys name. I wont be finding out the sex tho, Id rather wait. :flower:

I didn't find out with Katie and I am not this time either - I prefer to wait.
I know a couple of people were told the wrong thing anyway at Antrim Hospital!

I wouldn't go near antrim hospital if ud paid me, my parents both work in antrim grammar (less than a 5 min drive away) and once my dad fell off the school stage and dislocated his shoulder, made my mum drive him to the royal!

We thought we saw a hotdog at one of Abbie's scans. Turned out we didn't..... :haha:

apparently its more common to mistake girls for boys, although you'd think it would be the other way round! to do with the clitoris ive heard, can be a bit elongated or something? we definitely saw a hamburger :haha:

theres no WAY we cud have waited, and wont next time either! we look at it like, theres only 2 ways it can go, so its not really going to be a suprise? Unless yano, it's a baby crocodile...

apparently its more common to mistake girls for boys, although you'd think it would be the other way round! to do with the clitoris ive heard, can be a bit elongated or something? we definitely saw a hamburger :haha:

theres no WAY we cud have waited, and wont next time either! we look at it like, theres only 2 ways it can go, so its not really going to be a suprise? Unless yano, it's a baby crocodile...[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Now that WOULD be a surprise!! :rofl:

I feel the same about Antrim - no way would I be going there. Though I've heard their maternity bit is quite good. A&E up there is poop x

theres no WAY we cud have waited, and wont next time either! we look at it like, theres only 2 ways it can go, so its not really going to be a suprise? Unless yano, it's a baby crocodile...[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Now that WOULD be a surprise!! :rofl:

I feel the same about Antrim - no way would I be going there. Though I've heard their maternity bit is quite good. A&E up there is poop x

ive heard of more than a few people who've had bad experiences. one of whom, went in with a broken arm... they set it wrong and had to re-break it and set it again :sick:

Oh boke! I know my dad got rushed there a few years back with pains in his chest. They thought it was a heart attack or possible stroke - but he was left lying on a bed for hours before anyone came near him!

I've heard good and bad about Antrim hospital although I remember the documentary on it after 2 women died after giving birth. One had just given birth and hours later she was found dead from an apparent overdose of morphine, soo sad :cry:

Completely random speccy - but I've just noticed we are the same way in our preg!:flower:

We are indeed! Have they told you 13th December as your EDD too? Where are you giving birth?

My nausea cravings are salt & vinegar Snack A Jacks and ready salted crisps!

Completely random speccy - but I've just noticed we are the same way in our preg!:flower:

We are indeed! Have they told you 13th December as your EDD too? Where are you giving birth?

My nausea cravings are salt & vinegar Snack A Jacks and ready salted crisps!

Going by my dates I'm due on 12th December, but the hospital have said 14th?:shrug: Having LO at the Mater - how about you? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->