The Northern Ireland Crew!!

It did me right to the end with missy, but I don't think I EVER got that big with her (sorry!) To say your bump is impressive is an understatement!

Oh, forgot to say, after all the talk of not having booked with the consultant again yet, that 02879 number that I answered in the car was his PA responding to my enquiry. :lol: She must have heard us talking today.

Yey I found it without to much difficulty (Thanks Lindsay) I'm picking this thing up rightly I hope it doesn't turn in to an addiction like FB LoL

Lauren!! Ladies, meet Lauren^^

and yes it will. I check bnb before i even get out of bed in the morning. :blush:

Thank you all ,I'm just getting round to checking now ,have a little boy with a busted lip :/. I LoL'D at that Nuke I joined a FB group "checking facebook like its the morning paper" or something along those lines !!! No Majella i'm not to far away from Carrick up at Cloughfern but have a lot of family from Carrick

Welcome :) yeah facebook and Bnb are equally addictive in my opinion :(

Debs would never have known that was a mat dress, was gorgeous :o

i swear it's like AA in here!

Lauren- hi everyone! :wave:

everyone - welcome lauren!!

Hi, I'm Eve welcome to Caterpillar's Anonymous!

Hi Lauren - I'm just up the road from you in Monkstown!!

Welcome to the madhouse x

Welcome Lauren, you look familiar have you worked at Northgate perhaps? lol

Nuke I tried Madison with the pasta sauce you suggested a while ago (baby Heinz cook at home)I done pasta spirals & meatballs, the sauce kind of tasted quite bland & sweet to me and i thought great she might like it....

the video says it all :dohh: click on it to watch

https://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad87/xxpinkpandaxx/th_SDC12325.jpg

Thank you, Pinkpanda I did indeed maybe 4/5 years ago its a small world even online LoL

Welcome Lauren, you look familiar have you worked at Northgate perhaps? lol

Nuke I tried Madison with the pasta sauce you suggested a while ago (baby Heinz cook at home)I done pasta spirals & meatballs, the sauce kind of tasted quite bland & sweet to me and i thought great she might like it....

the video says it all :dohh: click on it to watch

https://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad87/xxpinkpandaxx/th_SDC12325.jpg

:rofl: oh dear... what a mess!! i cant just hear it now... "don't touch don't touch!!!" its poppy's favourite (one of her many favourites!) whats next to try??

She's such a wee witch, even taking her frustration out on her brothers feet. Anything she doesn't like goes on the floor...which is usually most things.

She's coming round now, definitely prefers feeding herself and usually cries her eyes out at the site of a bowl & spoon! If its mash I need to though otherwise it would be everywhere :dohh:. Her fave at the minute is sweet potato wedges and they both love my homemade pizza & chicken nuggets :smug:

Another one I'm stuck with is breakfast, atm its cheerios the only thing I could think of that's not packed with sugar & that she can pick up herself.

Lauren - I left on maternity leave feb 07 so you must've left not long after then. Definitely a small world!!

breakfast for pops is a bowl of porridge, and then either

- 2 rounds of toast with a dairy lea triangle spread on each
- fruit salad
- a one-egg omlette with some onion/sausage/whatever i have through it

tomorrow is d-day- well c-day...booked in for one (hopefully) unsurprising c-section. Ideally i would like to be first in line. In reality i expect sods law will kick in and i will be last and have completely freaked out with all the waiting. My nerves arent good but i keep thinkin - if i'm delayed just be thankful i'm not one of the emergencies again. Wisj i could get back to sleep so this day would go a bit faster...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->