The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Yeeeeeah weather was pitiful today - I didn't go out of the house.

My non-serious-sex-thing is now a relationship which is soooo strange! Really wasn't looking for it and neither was he :) so we shall take things very slowly and see what happens. He's so sweet, I'm just not used to it - it's lovely.
His work has him working on the 12th (in friggin' Belfast city centre) for NO extra pay. But luckily he's starting a new job in just over a week...

Talking about weeks...wonder what's happening next week ;) (apart from Atticus getting born obviously)

My my arent we all quite!! Too busy organising big Weddings by any chance!!
Gd luck Nuke!! :flower:

I wondered where everyone had got to. NuKe has an excuse...where's the rest of yiz?

It has been very quite

Has anyone heard from Dizzy ?

Two days until Nukes wedding exciting times :happydance:

I was in hosp..again!!! No news here, another scan tomro just!

it's all very quiet :coffee:

I'm bouncing on my ball like a mad thing and getting larger and more impatient by the hour :cry:

nothing Laur, not even a twinge!!!! Trying everything, might have to step it up a bit :haha:

O Lunabean I'm sorry to hear you were in hospital,Hope everything is ok ,Keep us updated :hugs:

Thanks..in with constant bleeding since 5 weeks..high bp...low bp..hooked up to a heart monitor..lets see what this week brings, hopefully nothing!!!

Very excited for you Loui what all have you tried ?

Aw Luna I hope it all settles down for you soon so you can enjoy your pregnancy it must be so stressful xxx

omfg. im getting married in like 40 hours :shock:

OMG Nuke that's a proper countdown!!!!!! Sooooo exciting!!!!

Laura and Majella- have tried everything (I think), have even been combining them :winkwink::winkwink:

ru getting a sweep? X

Got one last Tuesday, got all excited when she said I was 1-2cms dilated but after it....nothing :cry:

have a hospital appt on Thursday so hopefully they'll do another one

DIY sweeps all the way!!!!!

i had a midwife sweep which did nothing, but a few DIY's soon kicked things off lol

linds.. IM EXCITED!!!

any news on Dizzy?

Good Luck for tomorrow Lindsay!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

https://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad87/xxpinkpandaxx/animated-smileys-wedding-019.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->