The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Kat I would totally DIY if I could REACH my cervix!!!

Best of luck for today Lindsay!!! Hope you ladies who are attending have a lovely day! Take plenty of pics!!!

BTW What's a DIY sweep or am I being silly? :blush:

Best of luck for today Lindsay!!! Hope you ladies who are attending have a lovely day! Take plenty of pics!!!

BTW What's a DIY sweep or am I being silly? :blush:

she means she'd give herself a sweep if she cud!!

Come on girls!! Guess the date/time/weight of Atticus!!

Atticus' Baby Pool!!

Oooo it's exciting!! I've 3 votes so far with no surprise that the weight guesses are all over 8lb!!! LOL

another N.ireland mummy to be dropping by :) *waves*
im michelle expecting my first child on 31 oct 2011.

:wave: hi michelle!!!! welcome!

Wisdom of crowds - be really interesting to see how close we all be with Mr. Atticus.

another N.ireland mummy to be dropping by :) *waves*
im michelle expecting my first child on 31 oct 2011.

Hi Michelle! That's a goooooood due date! My youngest son was born on 31st October...a real Halloween nightmare he is. :haha:

I'm losing the plot!! What are the fucking chances?!

David Beckham reveals the truth behind baby Harper Seven's name... after Posh's favourite author
By EMILY SHERIDAN
Last updated at 4:32 PM on 17th July 2011

After a week of speculation, David Beckham has finally revealed the reasons behind his newborn daughter Harper Seven's unusual name.
Despite a long-held rumour that his wife Victoria has never read a book, the footballer said they had named their daughter after Harper Lee - the author of Posh's favourite book To Kill A Mockingbird.

Read more: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ng-baby-Harper-Sevens-name.html#ixzz1SNzTfUud

I'm losing the plot!! What are the fucking chances?!

David Beckham reveals the truth behind baby Harper Seven's name... after Posh's favourite author
By EMILY SHERIDAN
Last updated at 4:32 PM on 17th July 2011

After a week of speculation, David Beckham has finally revealed the reasons behind his newborn daughter Harper Seven's unusual name.
Despite a long-held rumour that his wife Victoria has never read a book, the footballer said they had named their daughter after Harper Lee - the author of Posh's favourite book To Kill A Mockingbird.

Read more: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ng-baby-Harper-Sevens-name.html#ixzz1SNzTfUud

Hmmm...me thinks not. A leeeettle porky on behalf of Beckham's PR team. Nice try, mais non! The only thing Victoria is capable of reading are the instructions on her vials of Botox. Miaaaoooowww!

Did you see the pics of her supposedly 'sleeping' with her baby daughter? I sure as feck didn't look like that after having Ellen...baby puke all over me and lying snoring and drooling with my mouth open, I'm sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->