The Northern Ireland Crew!!

It was a staged shot if I ever saw one! just the right amount of mascara :haha:

I thought of you and Atticus when i read that yesterday too Eve!!!

Hey all, havnt been on ina few days, it was my sisters weddin on saturday was a great day apart from Eva was ill she was fine in the church and soon butas photos where taken and over she just wasnt herself and was sick all over the place when we where heading to recepection in the weddin car, had to stop and take her dress of her and use half a pack of baby wipes cleaning my dress, think she caught that bug going around so after dinner me and her just spent the rest of the night in our room up stairs, i was fine with that tbh, she just wasnt herslf wee pet.

nuke i hope you had a fantasic wedding day, would love to see some pics.

And have we any babies yet??

xx

There's a bunch of pics on her wedding thread! No babies that I know of :]

https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/EDDBump.jpg

It's okay Speccy, I'm pretty chilled about it :] The past couple of days I've been miserable because I've been sicky again but aside from the fact my skin is kinda sore because it can't stretch anymore mentally/emotionally I'm fine! :]

I was just about to say your poor skin probably can't take any more growth at this stage Eve! :hugs:

He does look lower down than the 36 week pic. (stating the obvious perhaps!!)

Thats an incredible bump Eve!!! It's amazing to think that he's stayed strong and held in there to just past your due date now, considering you were in early labour! Here's hoping he makes an appearance soon xxx

Debs I know I thought the same thing!! I didn't think I was any bigger until I saw the two pictures and was like omg can't believe I've grown that much!! My skin is getting sore now and the muscles under my bump are sore too, like I have to hold onto it when I get up in the morning so the weight can be taken gradually or else I'm doubled with the pain of pulled muscles!! I'm just so happy he's fully cooked now!! I know what you mean Laura I didn't think I'd make it this far and I'm so happy I did!!!!

Yea I went 2 days over with her. I'm not overly worried though - first time round by this point I was like WTF where's my baby whereas this time I'm just chilled and enjoying my last days being pregnant! [except for the sickness LOL]

Hi I am new to forums and was just wondering if anyone can join this group? I am from Northern Ireland and think it is nice that there is a group specifically for NI :) Thanks

Great to hear you're doing so well! That is one impressive bump!

And welcome to the forum Majemej! How far along are you?

All the girls in my July group are freaking out about wanting their babies out, I really feel for them :[

I am 16 weeks with my second. Off work today as not feeling great :( Completely different pregnancy than with my first. Think my iron might be low so gonna speak to mid wife this week about it. How far on are you Speccy?

Hi Majemej. Welcome to the thread. U'll love it here. Im 9 weeks with my first.
Gd Luck.
:flower:

Thanks so much! Yea I have always looked at forums but have never joined, I think I will enjoy it

Yea I went 2 days over with her. I'm not overly worried though - first time round by this point I was like WTF where's my baby whereas this time I'm just chilled and enjoying my last days being pregnant! [except for the sickness LOL]

I went on my due date with my first and convinced myself it would be the same 2nd time round...8 days after my due date she was born lol wish I had of been as chilled out then like you then I wouldn't have given my hopes up so much! I tried everything to bring labour on and nothing worked she just came in her own time. Enjoy your last days being pregnant :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->