The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Hi Majemej :flower:

have my induction tonight!!!! And I've been fine all day only to have a freak out head spin in the last half hour :cry:

Welcome to maj :wave:

Loui - you will be absolutely fine - just think you will have your baba really really soon. Best of luck and keep us updated when you can xxxx

Lou you and i are in the same boat!!! Just copying and and pasting txts/posts I hope this makes sense but I've no computer, obviously, so I couldn't be bothered trying to post all this!!!

Just to let you know when I had my consultant appt yesterday she could see meconium in the fluid on the scan and so she gave me a sweep and I've been brought in for induction tonight if I don't go properly today. Had regular contractions since the sweep yesterday but although they look very strong I don't think they feel too bad!!! Apparently I'm coping very well but my natural waterbirth is out the window now as I'll need monitored. Should have him here in the next 24-48hrs! X

Dr just been round and said she wants to see if I go on my own today and if not she's written me up for pessaries tonight to be induced. At the moment I'm strapped to the bed on the ctg making sure baby isn't getting distressed and checking my contractions. The dr said "well I can see on the ctg you're having some good pains" but they're so mild to me I'm wondering wtf!! Like on the machine they look really strong and I'm aware of them but they aren't even painful enough to breathe through!!! Lol still only having them every 3-5 mins.

Debs it's all happened from my consultant appt at 4:30 yesterday!!! I didn't wanna post on fb because then I'm gonna get txts and calls all the time!!

Very sensible option that. Keeping it off facebook I mean! :flower: Hope all's going well and naturally for you! (I won't text and be annoying! :haha:)

It's going to be baby central in here soon!! Best of luck Eve, keep us updated when you can xxxxx

Best of luck Eve, hope everything goes well for you and keep us posted!
I've only another week to go now, time is flying by

Ah, Eve...thought you were too quiet! Now, you'd better give birth before midnight tonight so that at least my day will be right. I did say Wednesday, didn't I? How exciting!!! Hope all goes well for you pet and that your next update is to tell us Atticus has arrived safely. God bless. XXX

Loui - same to you too! (Except you're not having an Atticus) Please keep us updated!

Now, anyone else about to give birth here? Do I need to fetch towels and hot water?

So went to my docs today and was told I hav tol tomoro to decide between royal and mater hosp cus Im closer to both, 2 mins from mater, and that ulster os too far away incase something goes wrong!! Which ones better? I was born in mater but that was 26 years ago Im assuming its diff lol. Got my kitten today, hes nameless as yet!

Attachments

• 2011-07-20 21.17.47.jpg
    2011-07-20 21.17.47.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 1
I had Amy in the Mater and am going again this time around. To be honest they were lovely. I chose there as I thought the Royal is ridiculously busy xx

Welcome Maj and Michelle! Hope you're well.

Big congrats Nuke, bet you had a brilliant day :happydance:

All the best Aaisrie, hope you get to meet Atticus soon and it all goes well for you, good luck to Loui too.

Luna your kitty is so cute! Can't believe they told you the Ulster is too far away if something goes wrong, I'm going there again and have about 23 miles to travel. Just hope I make it in time!

https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/270f4c1b.jpg

Atticus Roman Christopher Boyce born at 3:50am on 21st July 2011 weighing a whopping 9lb 7oz laboured on JUST gas and air!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->