The Northern Ireland Crew!!

YES!!!! LEAH/WILL BABIES!!!!! <3!

(Can I meet the first one first please :p)?

girls, just making sure you all know the show is cancelled!

Due to circumstances beyond our control, we are unable to produce an exhibition of the high standard we would wish to be associated with and have promised to you.

Therefore, we regretfully wish to inform you that our show planned for this weekend, 10th and 11th September in King’s Hall is now cancelled.

We are extremely disappointed but believe that it is a sound decision and the correct course of action for all parties involved.

It is our intention to reimburse all site fees IN FULL.

its all a bit weird! it says on their FB page something about their major sponsor pulling out, not sure who or why that was tho. there are a lot of pissed off exhibitors posting there tho!

YES!!!! LEAH/WILL BABIES!!!!! <3!

(Can I meet the first one first please :p)?

Not quite yet... we're erring on the side of caution right now... but possibly TTC between Feb/April :happydance:

And YES i'll let you know when we're going over xx

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!! So gutted!! Was really looking forward to meeting you all. :cry:

I did read somewhere theres another one in the odsessy on the 16th & 17th October. :thumbup:

omg i so gutted! I was still umming and ahhing about whether to go but still. :(
Thanks for all the congrats girls! I THINK im about five week but realistically cud be up to 11, as my last 'period' was v light spotting for less than two days and i usually get 5 days of heavy flow. Got app with doc on monday!
Shelz i adore the name dylan!!
And liz... TEAM BLUE :happydance:

oops! Sorry about my previous post - 16th & 17th october was last years dates - its still coming up when you google it tho - silly internet!!
Sorry again!!

Wow :) would be amazing if you were 11 weeks Lindsay!!!

Our meets never seem to work :dohh: either we all pull out or the event shuts down. Typical. :p

Make a Wednesday meet and I am
THERE!!! just heading off for scary dentist apt. Eeeek. We had swimming this morning and ruby seriously impressed me, she is now standing on the side and leaping in and going under totally unassisted! I just kind of guide her on the way back up again! I honestly think swimming should be free for all kids from babyhood. Such an important life skill! She's done so well!

Make a Wednesday meet and I am
THERE!!! just heading off for scary dentist apt. Eeeek. We had swimming this morning and ruby seriously impressed me, she is now standing on the side and leaping in and going under totally unassisted! I just kind of guide her on the way back up again! I honestly think swimming should be free for all kids from babyhood. Such an important life skill! She's done so well!

:thumbup: Completely agree!

And I could make Wednesdays. It's my friend's day off so usually spend it with her and her daughter but she could come too :)

If you are having a wed meet I could prob make it too - as still off work sick.

Linds - very very happy for you!! Will they book you in for an earlier scan to find out how far along you are?

Congrats Luna being team blue! :baby: Excellent scan pic!

Where is the meet going to be? :)

wednesday sounds good then!? Someone pick a date!! Im sure theyll gimme an early scan anyway lauz!

If Laura's off work would it need to be quite soon? 14th or 21st suit anyone? Could we try the Ulster museum again? Did that happen before? I just remember I couldn't go. :(

And if it's nice we could go buggying in botantic? :) Let the bigger kinder run about.

I'll prob be off for the rest of my pregnancy - so whenever suits everyone else!

Haven't been to the musuem in ages. x

the museum is good but not a whole lot for toddlers! Theres a sensory room which is good, but poppy got totally bored going round the rest of it!

Where else could we meet then? With that weather being so poop it would have to be indoors somewhere. Any playzones about - they'd be quieter now the kids are back at school x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->