The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Oh wow!! Congratulations NuKe! Wishing you all the best :flower:

Hey, im from Northern Ireland too. Im sure there isnt an awful lot of us. :) From Co Armagh. Hello everyone

Hello and welcome! There are quite a few of us here!

Welcome Jensonsmum, take it your wee man's name is Jenson. I LOVE that name :)

I'm so happy for you Liz <3 :blue:!!!! (My guess is wrong yet again, I should change my guess for Debs to :pink:!)

Dylan Graham sounds fine. if you have a boy no reason not to call him Dylan!
We have decided Dylan Ben Ferguson. keeping it a secret from everyone though. i want some sort of surprise.
welcome jensonsmom :) there are more people here than i expected when i first found the thread.

<3

Still cant quite believe hes in there, even tho Ive saw him and hes currently kicking me!

Attachments

• 2011-09-05 17.07.29.jpg
    2011-09-05 17.07.29.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 3
Emy you'll hafta start changing ur predictions lol. I always get them wrong too!

Congrats Luna Bean! Class scan pic. I guessed right!

Welcome jensonsmummy! :happydance:

Thanks! :)

Is anyone stil comin to the baby show on Sat?

Love the scan pic Luna is that one of the 4d scans? All his wee features are so defined even at 18 weeks it's amazing!!!!
I'll be at the baby show on Saturday.

Aw Luna what a brilliant scan you can his wee face so clear :D

It's a windy day in NI today girls a good laundry drying day just make sure you double peg your smalls you don't want to have to wrap your neighbors door LOL

It was just a normal scan but they were training sumone in 4D so it return for me letting her jab me with the scanner, I got a 4D preview and dvd for free as well as my normal gender scan! Was £80 but SO worth it! Plus saved me over £200 on a 4D one later on lol.

Jeez that wind is crazy today! Ive to go to town too!

Thanks! :)

Is there an actual meet on Sat or are ppl just going and milling around?

Welcome Jensonsmummy :flower:

Liz - those pics are so so clear! Team Blue! yay!!

I'm still not sure if I can go on sat. FIL still in hospital so will have to play it by ear.

That weather is atrocious isn't it?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->