The Northern Ireland Crew!!

lol nothing really happened as such, i just hate things like that, it was FULLLL of babies and prams and mummies all shoving each other out of the way, and there was basically a queue for everything, the nappy changing facilities were MINGING, and it was basically just a lot of walking around and not being able to see very much at all!!!

Debs - really sorry to hear you're not feeling too great :hugs:

Depending on how FIL is, I'd def for up for going to the show, never been to one before. xx

WEDDING NIGHT BABAY?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!

IM A BIT EXCITED!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES :bfp: W0000000000000000T

How many weeks? You at 4 or sneaky 3.5 or even longer? :o?

- Oh and meant to say I can't come next week because we are at a birthday party for my friends little girl Lucy, whom is turning one :)
I know what you mean Kat - thought you were gonna say that. I don't like that kinda thing either but with a good with a parade of prams together we'd be a mob to be reckoned with!

Kevin is (as I suspected) in Germany at his brother's wedding.

I'll have my elbows sharpened ready for any pushy mummies :L

omg NUKE! congrats !! totally missed this lol!!!

whoop how many week at a guess?

congratulations nuke. anyone going to the baby show you can also pick up the tickets to get the 2for£10 in early learning centre if you dont have printer to print them off :=)

have decided to call my son Dylan :) hope when he is born he suits it or i could spend another lot of weeks disagreeing with his daddy on names lol.

Congrats :) Dylan is lovely. Are you having middle names too?

have decided to call my son Dylan :) hope when he is born he suits it or i could spend another lot of weeks disagreeing with his daddy on names lol.

I love the name Dylan - in fact I always said I'd call my son Dylan - however I'm married now so his name would be Dylan Graham & I dont think is sounds right!!
Picking a boys name is sooooooooooo hard I think - girls are much easier!!

Hope Dylan works out for you. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->