The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Jumpin javas is good for wee ones. they have mums and tots £2 for 1ht soft play and free coffee/tea for mum

how the heck do u get to bangor?

I can do Bangor, linds I'm sure I could meet u somewhere and bring u there if needs be!

I'd probably need to get the train too, I take it we would need to make a day of it? Although my son is at school so he may not be able to come then. Or there is always https://www.funworksplay.co.uk/toddler.html ??

So I was in donegal from yest and didnt know the baby show was cancelled, drove back up for nothing *bangs head*

oh no!! thats awfull! I would be so pissed!! contact them and tell them. as i wasnt very well advertised that it was cancelled!

liz no way! Id contact them too!

I'd probably need to get the train too, I take it we would need to make a day of it? Although my son is at school so he may not be able to come then. Or there is always https://www.funworksplay.co.uk/toddler.html ??

If we're heading down honey sure I could meet you on the train and head down together? Funworks would suit me too x

What about Mookie World? I've never been but it's on my 'to-check-out' list. Silas will be with me anyway, or I will be playing. Ah, cannot wait to go to an indoor play centre and just put my feet up for a bit (whilst watching my child like a hawk obviously - drives me nuts when I see kids taking drinks and stuff on the soft play or 10 year olds in the under 2's area)

I can do Bangor :D, as long as I get VERY detailed directions when I arrive to the place!

ruby LOVES mookie world. she was there today with her daddy while i was at work!

plus we could all go and have some nice food in wolfes after mwahh hahah ahahahaa

^wss!

All i can think of is the fast food chain from clerks 2. Even tho its called moobys not mookies.

Ill shut up now.

Noahs abit wee for soft play yet lol, but I can get to Bangor easy enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->