The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Oh that's crap tiggertea; I hope they can figure it out :hugs:

Ah, Irregular Choice shoes are so worth it! I had a pair for my wedding - haven't worn them since though as they're so uncomfortable - no idea how I managed the whole day in them without a problem!

:rofl: loui. Thats the funniest thing ive heard in ages!

Sam. Let me ask u something. Remember u gave me a parcel at our merchant meet?

...I found it during the move :haha: who was it for? Im horrified with myself!!
I must have forgotten about it is the crazy weddingyness, then i bet barry "moved" it somewer. I.e. Hid it.

It's for me :flower: If we're having a meet I can get it off you then if thats ok and sort sam out with the money x

Guessing we're meeting next week rather than tomorrow since it's a bit short notice?

Sam. Let me ask u something. Remember u gave me a parcel at our merchant meet?

...I found it during the move :haha: who was it for? Im horrified with myself!!
I must have forgotten about it is the crazy weddingyness, then i bet barry "moved" it somewer. I.e. Hid it.

Hey! It was for Laura! :haha: (Thought you'd sold it on and done a runner to Ahoghill, hey!)

Always Sam. Always.

I've been taking shocking migraines and (at separate times) losing power in my legs quite randomly. No idea why it's happening and so they're stealing half my blood again tomorrow to try and work it out. Not allowed to drive since, well, the leg thing makes it kind of dangerous! :lol: Will be sending mum to the post office today (or at the very latest tomorrow- depending on when she can get here with work etc) with Miss Ellen's parcel though. I know, my "rush" service has been woeful this time round. :(

Urgggh, Debs, that's rough! I remember having severe migraines in the second tri with Ellen. They were so bad I was in bed for days (along with HG) I actually boked all over David one time I was so bad. Spend a whole day in DOU whist they poked and prodded me to see what the problem was. I think a strong prescription of codeine eventually sorted me out, but you have my sympathies and I hope the hormones leave you alone really soon.

Re. the blankie: I fear I'm going to have to graft the old burnt blankie, somehow onto the new one as they do with sheep skins with orphaned lambs and their adoptive mothers for acceptance for a while as the current blankie is boggin' and has it's own particular manky smell about it which Ellen adores and I doubt will give up willingly to the manky blankie heaven in the sky. Gosh, that was a real mouthful of an analogy there, wasn't it? Let me know how much I owe you. Thank you so much for suffering on and stitching to avoid sleepless catastrophe from distraught toddler in this household! :hugs:

Im getting awful migraines too, barely left bed since sunday cept to sort the animals, last nites was awful and its back again today n even codiene hasnt worked. Midwife says its normal, better be away for dolly parton on thursday!

Im getting awful migraines too, barely left bed since sunday cept to sort the animals, last nites was awful and its back again today n even codiene hasnt worked. Midwife says its normal, better be away for dolly parton on thursday!

:hugs: Poor you. Hopefully Dolly will make it all better, even temporarily. :flower:

thanks girls, im so mortified i forgot about it :blush:

In your defence though Barry does ACTUALLY hide things!

I'm going to Mookie world this afternoon regardless of yous'ons. But if I bump into anyone I will jump about and wave :wave:! Bangor next week? I think so.

I'll bring a cut-out of Debbie.

Stop gettin' all in pain/sick all you preggers :hugs:

I can record myself going "eugh, I am not built for this!" over and over to play beside the cut-out if you like? :haha:

It'll be just like you're really there! Dunno what we'll do for an Abbie replacement though.

I'll record her jabbering on about kangaroos and pretty princesses (topics of the day!).

I'd probably need to get the train too, I take it we would need to make a day of it? Although my son is at school so he may not be able to come then. Or there is always https://www.funworksplay.co.uk/toddler.html ??

If we're heading down honey sure I could meet you on the train and head down together? Funworks would suit me too x

Aww thanks!

Looks like I may not make it next week anyway :(, I'm heading off to Salou early hours of friday morning so more than likely be working that wednesday & busy packing the last few things into my suitcase!

Ooooh you have a good excuse! Sunshine! I'm more than a little bit jealous. :sulk: :lol:

Oh, Salou trumps Bangor any day....but then again, has Eminem played Salou?????

I'd probably need to get the train too, I take it we would need to make a day of it? Although my son is at school so he may not be able to come then. Or there is always https://www.funworksplay.co.uk/toddler.html ??

If we're heading down honey sure I could meet you on the train and head down together? Funworks would suit me too x

Aww thanks!

Looks like I may not make it next week anyway :(, I'm heading off to Salou early hours of friday morning so more than likely be working that wednesday & busy packing the last few things into my suitcase!

Lucky you!! We were there this time last year and loved it. Ohhh to have a holiday!!! :cloud9:

You's can have a wee paddle in the pickie park pool for me :winkwink:

If I am off work next wednesday and have all my things packed (which I highly doubt cos I'm such a last minute rush person :dohh:) then I might push myself to go cos I know the kids would love a wee day trip! Although I might have to keep Alex off school?? I've yet to go to one of these meets theres always something that crops up!

Aww thanks!

Lucky you!! We were there this time last year and loved it. Ohhh to have a holiday!!! :cloud9:

I know, I haven't been away since 2008, well deserved I think :winkwink: what was the weather like when you went last year? I keep getting visions of it raining the full week I'm away :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->