The Northern Ireland Crew!!

oohh.. have a great time! i love salou..

no holidays for us this year so i'm very jealous!

how come the baby show got cancelled? was there not enough interest in it?

girls, i wanted to ask you a big favour, have also put this in the research problem but i'm particularly interested in getting responses from Northern Ireland.

I'm currently doing market research for a new online shop selling unique, loveable and affordable toys and gifts for babies and children, and have a short survey that I'd be really grateful if you could fill in..

https://kwiksurveys.com?u=loveabletreasures

There are 23 questions and it shouldn't take long. Everyone who does will get a 15% discount code to use on the site when it is launched, and will be entered into a draw to win £25 gift card.

Hope everyone is well and the mummies to be aren't feeling too sick!

Leona x

Id love to go away but Im scared to fly just incase! Might get a few days in Galway before Noah comes if Im lucky lol

Just noticed you havnt long to go Josie, and Happy Birthday xxx

You should all pretend someone's getting married... seems it's the only way we can organise a get-together that actually happens! :haha: Me, I'm still on strict "thou shalt not move" rest. :hissy:

I'll get married then.
...to my shoes. So. Who's coming?

I am getting marrried, but not tll next year......cant wait that long for a meet!

Just caught up... LINDSAY YOU'RE UP THE DUFF???
How far along??

On an unhappier note... NTNP is off the cards.
I'm 10days late, but BFN, and it's made us realise we're not ready for another one yet! Our wee Linzie is enough for us right now.

She's been in hospital with a viral infection that stopped her eating, and she was having a bad reaction to the antibiotic the GP gave her :[
She's on the mend now though, yaaay :] xxx

[p.s the main first post is in desperate need of editing!]

Sorry to hear your LO has been ill, it can hit them so hard when they are tiny ,Hope she gets better soon :hugs2: xxx

Aw, thanks :] She seems to have her appetite back anyway - wolfed down about 5 bottles and 4 meals today!
She had some calpol before bed, and fingers crossed she'll sleep through again tonight - getting up has been a nightmare after 4 months of proper sleep! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->