The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Just noticed you havnt long to go Josie, and Happy Birthday xxx

Aw thanks! Yeah just looked at my ticker there - 3 DAYS!! Sweep tomorrow morning hopefully.

Heulyn, hope your LO gets better soon.

Aw thats always a good sign lets hope she is over the worst of it ,Im with you on the out of normal sleep pattern thing my LO has started nursery which means half 7 starts, he used to lie in until 9 so its been a nightmare we are not morning ppl at all LoL xxx

Good Luck Josie so exciting :happydance: xxx

Josie - very exciting :D hope the sweep gets things started for you and you're not waiting too much longer!

Leah - Sorry to hear about Linzi :( I took Silas down to out of hours on Monday night and he had a viral infection too - high temp, red eardrums and throat. Bit of diarrhea too today and yesterday. Gladly he didn't have to stay in hospital and he is occasionally eating (though not much). The worse part was that I got it too and was majorly sick and had diarrhea all night :( had to have my Mum basically look after him yesterday, was much to weak to do anything.
In a way it's kinda good that you being late as has made you reconsider NTNP - if you had got a BFP and not been ready you would definately not enjoy the pregnancy so much etc. I cannot wait until you're TTC again though :), but guess i'll have too.
This little bout of sickness reminded me of the first trimester...bleug, coping with a year-old and being potentially pregnant is not going to be easy.

So I had my sweep but doesn't look like baby's going anywhere fast - I wasn't dilated - with DS I was 3cm on my due date! Booked in for induction 2nd Oct but I hope it won't come to that, I've only heard bad induction stories! Thanks for the good luck wishes x

Aw EmyDra hope you and Silas get well soon, that's horrible. Odhrán had a bad vomiting bug a few weeks ago and his temp shot up to over 40 degrees, he was violently ill but thank goodness it was only a 24 hour thing, it's so worrying though and must be awful if you get ill too.

Tiggertea you must be sick of bed rest! :hugs:

Laurgil hope your LO settles in well at nursery, it'll be great for him, Odhrán loves his.

Just caught up... LINDSAY YOU'RE UP THE DUFF???
How far along??

On an unhappier note... NTNP is off the cards.
I'm 10days late, but BFN, and it's made us realise we're not ready for another one yet! Our wee Linzie is enough for us right now.

She's been in hospital with a viral infection that stopped her eating, and she was having a bad reaction to the antibiotic the GP gave her :[
She's on the mend now though, yaaay :] xxx

[p.s the main first post is in desperate need of editing!]

sorry to hear your LO is not well :( hope she feels better soon..

we had also decided to NTNP this month, after trying to decide whether or not to have a third baby, and i'm now on CD21 and having lots of symptoms (nausea, cramping etc.).. so i'm in a right panic now!

good luck josie, hope LO makes an appearance soon xo

Hello everyone :)

I'm new to the forums and all I can say is thank goodness for this thread!

I moved to Ireland 13 months ago and haven't really had opportunity to make any new friends. I'm terribly shy for starters so as you can imagine, this forum is a god send for me.

I don't actually live in NI, we're a couple of miles over the border in 'Nomansland' so all shopping, socializing etc is done in Derry (My partner is a Derry boy born and raised) and I'll be having my little one at Altnagelvin rather than Letterkenny.

I'm 33 weeks (all but 2 days) and my EDD is November 16th :)

welcome to the forum :)

i cant contain my excitement any longer. im getting so so excited for the arrival of my baby boy.

Hello Mirror Image :flower:

I work up in Stroke city and Altnagelvin's maternity unit is lovvvely

Welcome Mirror Image. You'll love it hear everyones super nice!! :flower:

Thank you all for the warm welcome, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all a lot better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->