The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Hey Dragonfly :) I had checked your page form time to time but thought you'd disappeared for good! William looks as gorgeous as ever (SUCH a gorgeous boy), how's he getting on with Alexander? What's Tandem feeding like?

Alex is another wee heart breaker to. Both feeding still and blowing fart noises in my boobs in tune lol very funny.

Welcome Samantha & welcome back dragonfly - dont think we've met I'm Majella from Ballymena & expecting number 1 in March. :flower:

By the time we get round to it Silas will probably be at school and i'll be back at work so I'll not be able to make it. It's Nuke see, Nuke is like the main organiser and has taken on a leadership role by starting this thread. Without her no one can make decisions!

Welcome Samantha :) have you just started TTC?

Hey welcome newbies, any news on josie? where has nuke gone?
Where in co.down are you dragonfly
x

By the time we get round to it Silas will probably be at school and i'll be back at work so I'll not be able to make it. It's Nuke see, Nuke is like the main organiser and has taken on a leadership role by starting this thread. Without her no one can make decisions!

Welcome Samantha :) have you just started TTC?

yep...got the implant out in april and only had two :witch: since so I have a feeling its gunna take a while

yep...got the implant out in april and only had two :witch: since so I have a feeling its gunna take a while

Maybe not Samantha I have the implant out in March had two :af: & got pregnant in June! Good luck I hope all goes well for you. Anything you want to know or ask feel free I'll only to happy to help.

We had a beautiful baby girl, Maeve, yesterday at 7.55am, 8lb 13oz! Had a sweep on wed and was 4cm dilated, woke up at 4am yesterday with contractions, when we got to the Ulster at 6am I was 9cm! It was a water birth, just gas and air. So glad it was a quick one and she's perfect! Pics to follow sometime!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->