The Northern Ireland Crew!!

What time do you's think it be, only because I've a birthday party to go to that day at 2pm. It's just Alex's wee friend from school and I said I would bring him, I usually tend to forget!

I'll check & see if im scheduled to work & if not I should be able to make it (providing car troubles sorted). However I dont have a child to bring to soft play so dont know if thats frowned upon or not?? :shrug:

I'll check & see if im scheduled to work & if not I should be able to make it (providing car troubles sorted). However I dont have a child to bring to soft play so dont know if thats frowned upon or not?? :shrug:

No way is it frowned upon! You can help me run around after my monkey!

I'm def in - so it's next sat then? x

i doubt we'll be allowed to take pics :nope: wer r u coming from again? i forget :blush:

Im from saintfield, and live in the country, luckily tho iv a good daddy and he normally is my taxi :haha:

no way is it frowned upon majella!! theres a cafe anyway so we can have a chat (which will no doubt be punctuated by us running after our little "angels")

u sure theres no way u can come youngnimum?

no way is it frowned upon majella!! theres a cafe anyway so we can have a chat (which will no doubt be punctuated by us running after our little "angels")

u sure theres no way u can come youngnimum?

not this time but hopefully one in the future :happydance: Maybe when we both the size of a whale :happydance:

I'm in too! It'll be a busy day for me then, but my 2 will love all the company. Plus this will be the first time in a childrens play area that Madison has been to since she started walking, I bet she plonks her bum down and starts shuffling everywhere again!

Anyone doing anything for halloween? My mum is having an adult fancy dress this saturday and then we're having a kids halloween party on the monday, Alex is a zombie pirate and Madison is a little pumpkin fairy. I got them from M&S and now they've reduced them all half price :dohh: raging, but then again I usually leave it til last minute then there is never any sizes left.

yeah my friends erin and david are having a kids party on the money too, poppy's going as a wee witch!

I'm a bit of a bore bag and don't really "do" halloween - though if there were any good firework shows I'd love to take Amy. Anyone know of any?

So next sat at 11:30 for a catch up then? Do you need to book that place for a saturday and are we mental going near a childs soft play? xxx

i do! we are going to the one at junction 1 tomorrow night, then theres one on at the odyssey on sat i think, the largest fireworks display in northern ireland.. ever! ill go check for a link!

re: the meet, funky monkeys on a sat is going to be mental :haha: but the kids'll love it!

here we go, its actually on sunday, fireworks are at 6!

https://www.belfastcity.gov.uk/events/halloweenmetromonstermash.asp

here we go, its actually on sunday, fireworks are at 6!

https://www.belfastcity.gov.uk/events/halloweenmetromonstermash.asp

Thanks Mrs!! Might just have to go to this. What time are the junction one one's on at? x

poop! That's a bit late for our wee lady, she's usually in the land of nod by then!

Im up for a meet! :D I duno wat Im doin on actual halloween, my gay parents group are having a kids party on sunday afternoon tho, havnt a clue what to wear! Prob find something half price in tescos on saturday lol

I used to LOVE halloween as a kid, my daddy always made an effort to play all the traditional games ducking for apples, apple pie with the money hidden inside wrapped in tinfoil, we used to HAVE to finish a whole piece before we were allowed another, I used to feel so sick after to try and find the £1 the rest usually had 2p, 5p, 10p etc, he also done swing the apple although I don't know whether this was traditional or whether he made this up! Consisted of a piece of string hung from light shade and tied to the apple and hands behind our back....nearly knocked my front teeth out for 50p!! Fireworks, sparklers & candy apples in the front garden to finish the night :laugh2:

Oh and we never had pumpkins when I was little we carved turnips! Now I don't know if this was because pumpkins weren't available then or maybe because turnips were cheaper :rofl: god I remember the effort he went to carving out a turnip lol....miss him loads:cry:

Can't wait to play games when the kids are older and I've 2 pumpkins purchased ready to be carved!

I used to LOVE halloween as a kid, my daddy always made an effort to play all the traditional games ducking for apples, apple pie with the money hidden inside wrapped in tinfoil, we used to HAVE to finish a whole piece before we were allowed another, I used to feel so sick after to try and find the £1 the rest usually had 2p, 5p, 10p etc, he also done swing the apple although I don't know whether this was traditional or whether he made this up! Consisted of a piece of string hung from light shade and tied to the apple and hands behind our back....nearly knocked my front teeth out for 50p!! Fireworks, sparklers & candy apples in the front garden to finish the night :laugh2:

Oh and we never had pumpkins when I was little we carved turnips! Now I don't know if this was because pumpkins weren't available then or maybe because turnips were cheaper :rofl: god I remember the effort he went to carving out a turnip lol....miss him loads:cry:

Can't wait to play games when the kids are older and I've 2 pumpkins purchased ready to be carved!

This sounds just like my halloweens as a kid. We did all the party games and mum and dad would get fireworks and sparklers, and we had a turnip too :rofl: Maybe that was just what was used "back in the day".

As Amy gets older I'll prob have a wee party for her x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->