The Northern Ireland Crew!!

turnips are actually traditional!! The whole carving of the jack 'o' lantern is actually an irish tradition. The pumpkin thing is actually an amricanisation.

Lauz, its past pops bedtime too, but im gonna get her bathed and in jammies then take her and straight to bed wen we get back!

Yup, Turnips were traditional. Pumpkins are lot easier to crave and they gradually took over. (is an americanisation indeed)

International market usually arrives around the 10th of December I think.

I'll check if Mum can bring me down to the Abbey Centre, but take it as a 'I'm probably in'. Can't wait to see you guys :D and see Liz's TUM! And meet you wee sneakies that I haven't met yet.

Hope we can get a table. I'm already having visions of us sitting on the floor in a wee circle.

Oh and M&S costumes, if they have the right sizes still just take the full price ones back and buy the half price ones. I used to work there and got a 'Good service award' for my Halloween enthusiam!

Oooh I just thought my mum & dad could only afford turnips back then haha!!

I think I will be taking her costume back as it is a bit on the small side, lets hope I get the bigger size. :flower:

Some of you MIGHT be able to help me, has anyone got he Hauck roadster duo, if so whats your thought on it, i dont no anyone with it but i seen it online and liek the look of it x

There are fireworks at Craigavon Lakes/Rushmere tonight. Just in case anyone's local. I'm working so will be there but not out watching. :haha:

We always had turnips too, pumpkins were far too exotic (read - expensive) when we were wee :haha:

Fireworks in the playing field behind my house on friday :smug:

Free show from indoors :smug:

yeooooooooooo!! so who's that now... me, u, majella, Lauz, amanda... who elseeeeeee!? LIZ ARE U COMIN!?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :gun:

Yup Im comin!! Sickness is finally easing, tho I did faint today in town, but I'll be there!

:dance: well awesome! Oh, the ladies who havent met any of us before... Just look for me, i have blue hair :haha: or if im wearing a hat, look for the woman chasing her toddler out of the big kids bit!

Linds - Amy will prob just follow poor pops about all day! She's going through this phase now where she doesn't have her own mind and just follows other kids about!! So I too will be a demented woman chasing a toddler with a 34 week bump :dohh: x

don't worry I'll do the chasing! Poppy's like that too, she always finds one kid at soft play and they run about together! She'll love it! Last time was last week at the softplay in ballymena and she befriended a little boy called Scott.

I'm the one with a baby that is bald and flops instead of crawls. He used to look like a caterpillar but now it's more like a salmon swimming upstream.

I'll probably have him in a sling when I come in which may help with the spotting.

Debs! BOOOO HIISSSS!! When am I going to meet Miss Abbie?!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

if its any consolation, neither my brother or i crawled! we just went straight to walking (me at 12 months, my bro at 15, but he had/has fallen arches in his feet)

He's started knee-shuffling too! He's just making up his own, intensely energy consuming forms of movement.

He's mastered sitting up from crawling/flopping this week and everytime he does it he grins manicly and claps his hands.

URGH dont you just hate other bidders on ebay! lol

Im so dopey i thought Halloween was on sunday, but its monday so ill be getting my scan on Halloween :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->