The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Thanks girls. I've got a MW appt for this afternoon - so going to mention it to her then. They're still as bad today and last night in bed :dohh:

Nuke - BP was ok last week 100/60 - but will get it checked again today. x

cool. its probably just pregnancy joys! better safe than sorry though. if you're near abbeycentre though, that wee pharmacy opposite easons does burt's bees stuff, they do a "mama bee" peppermint foot and leg cream which barry used to rub into my legs every night, its lovely! makes your legs all fresh and tingly from the mint!

Thanks for the lovely welcome back everyone!

Lauzie, how did your MW appt go? I had alot of leg pain and really excruciating pains in my knees from about 32wks, Dr said it was just due to the extra weight (had polyhydramus so was huuuugggeee), hope it's nothing to worry about.

Lauzie, how did your MW appt go? I had alot of leg pain and really excruciating pains in my knees from about 32wks, Dr said it was just due to the extra weight (had polyhydramus so was huuuugggeee), hope it's nothing to worry about.

What's polyhydramus? :flower:

i thought it might be something to do with water/fluid from the 'hydra' bit!

cool. its probably just pregnancy joys! better safe than sorry though. if you're near abbeycentre though, that wee pharmacy opposite easons does burt's bees stuff, they do a "mama bee" peppermint foot and leg cream which barry used to rub into my legs every night, its lovely! makes your legs all fresh and tingly from the mint!

Thanks hun - might pop in on sat and get some of that stuff.

It didn't go too bad thanks honey - although the MW I seen was an old witch! :witch: BP is 100/75. She said she didn't really know what the pain was in my legs and to google herbal remedies :saywhat: They just seem to be more restless than anything now.

Everyone still up for saturday? x

LOL your MW asked you to google herbal remedies? I don't think she quite took you serious. She sounds like a right bag.

I know!! She really wasn't taking me seriously at all! Old cowbag!!!

I hate wen they do that, I had loose ligaments in my hips/back already from before and went and told my doc Im in agony at night cus they're softening more, and he was like 'Well you are pregnant, what do u expect?' Jeez, some advice at least so I can sleep without feeling my legs are being pulled outta their sockets wen I lie down!

I know Liz - they just use pregnancy as an excuse for everything. I know it isn't easy, but do they expect you to live in pain for 9 full months? x

It is awful how you quickly dismiss health 'professionals' when you're pregnant or have a baby. Some of the shite you hear...honestly.

Hi girls, I didn't realise this thread existed lol. Can I join?

welcome wyntir! nice to see u in here! :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->