The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Yeah it went well...on my own lol! Didn't know it was cancelled :dohh: The kids loved it anyway :thumbup:

I was really dizzy and nauseous all morning so i told lauz and emma, and they decided between them that it wasnt on... i dont think they thought anyone else was coming tbh!

^that sounded like im blaming them, im not!! :nope:

I was really dizzy and nauseous all morning so i told lauz and emma, and they decided between them that it wasnt on... i dont think they thought anyone else was coming tbh!

Me too! To the dizzy part, tho I thought I was gonna faint while I was sitting on the sofa, I ended up sitting at the kitchen table with the window open, drinking ice cold water.

Dunno what that was about, can't imagine it was blood sugar level, blood pressure dipped maybe? Who knows, shortly after I was fine again :shrug:

How are you now?

not too bad now, its been the same all week- i get really hot and dizzy and need to sit with my eyes shut for a while, then it goes after a bit. comes on sooo quickly but takes ages to piss off!

Hope you had a fun meet up :) Haven't done soft play in ages - I'm sure they're going to make me pay for B now too, can't pass her off as under 1 really any more!

Well at least I can say I went to a bnb meet now even though I didn't get to meet anyone lol! I didn't even check bnb this morning anyway if someone had of messaged me so I still would have went either way.

I'm feeling so sick and dizzy right now it's doin my head in, panicking a little because I fully messed my pill up in September & early October and kept forgetting to take it! :dohh: I ended up taking my period early twice (not good for my body I know) all this week I've been so drained and tired, now I'm nauseous and dizzy tonight. For me the chances of getting pregnant and being on the pill are very slim because I have PCOS but can't help worrying! Could be just coming down with something...I hope!

I hope you're sick! (kinda ;) )

aw no, was it not on then? hope you're feeling better soon, and just poorly!

I turned up too and didnt know it was cancelled. Went home again wen no-one showed after ringing Emma who said no-one was goin.

I hope you're sick! (kinda ;) )

That sounds sooo cheeky :haha:

I don't know if it would be a good idea to have another baby with the way our relationship has been recently, but then it's my own stupid fault for forgetting to take my pill! I doubt I've ovulated but the possibility is still there because Madison is here, and the only reason I knew I might of been pregnant with her cos I was NAUSEOUS & TIRED that's why I'm so scared! What are the chances eh?

p.s cramping in my back & front going on too...maybe it's just the flu :wacko:

aw, shame it was cancelled then!! maybe next time i'll actually get my butt in gear and get to a meet too!

I turned up too and didnt know it was cancelled. Went home again wen no-one showed after ringing Emma who said no-one was goin.

I was actually about 20mins late that's probably why we didn't bump into each other! (I'm never on time for anything:blush:)

i know this won't help now obv, but if ur not preggers, wud u consider going on the injection? Im terrible at remembering to take pills, i keep forgetting my folic acid, only 10 more days to remember it!

Wat's goin on with your OH atm, if u don't mind me asking? :hugs:

i know this won't help now obv, but if ur not preggers, wud u consider going on the injection? Im terrible at remembering to take pills, i keep forgetting my folic acid, only 10 more days to remember it!

I was on the injection before when I was about 18 and it made me put weight on, didn't like it. I actually blamed my infertility on that before I found out I'd polycystic ovaries, have a big disliking to it now even though it wasn't that that caused it!:wacko:

Don't mind at all but I'd be here a while if I was to go into detail, I could write an essay on us and you'd only say why are you with him? The many times I've heard those words and asked myself the same question and yet here we are still together :shrug: After nearly 11 years together it's so hard to let go even when you know its for the best, soo complicated! Feels like we're mates than a couple most of the time. I find it very hard to trust him which causes arguments, I don't believe anything he says now and have got really paranoid. This has built up over the past 2 years...worst 2 years of my life...apart from my beautiful daughter of course!

I want him to respect me.

I was on the injection before when I was about 18 and it made me put weight on, didn't like it. I actually blamed my infertility on that before I found out I'd polycystic ovaries, have a big disliking to it now even though it wasn't that that caused it!:wacko:

Don't mind at all but I'd be here a while if I was to go into detail, I could write an essay on us and you'd only say why are you with him? The many times I've heard those words and asked myself the same question and yet here we are still together :shrug: After nearly 11 years together it's so hard to let go even when you know its for the best, soo complicated! Feels like we're mates than a couple most of the time. I find it very hard to trust him which causes arguments, I don't believe anything he says now and have got really paranoid. This has built up over the past 2 years...worst 2 years of my life...apart from my beautiful daughter of course!

I want him to respect me.

I won't claim to know what's going on at all with you guys, but I will say (and I'm sure you've heard this before), that if the only reason you're with him is because you've been together for ages... that's not good. Is he a good dad? I think that would make it harder as well if he is, if Barry and I ever fell out of love or whatever, I would find it EXTREMELY tough to leave, as he is such an amazing dad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->