The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Hi Wyntir :waves:

I'm still up for a meet on sat if everyone else is xx

hi im new ive just found out im expecting for the 5th time 1st i had m/c 3 healthy babys n now expecting again found out on 31st of oct done test on the fri 28th got neg so repeated on 31st to a poss, we have been trying for 2 years so was so happy 2 c a poss , got test from doctors two months ago to check if i was ovulating and she said it was very low at 21 days so im thinkin i either ovulate early r late dan normal any ways my period is normally every 30 days apart from sept im near sure it arrived 3 days early on the 25th so i thought i was say around 5 weeks , went to a&e on tue night with pains no BLEEDING. was sent 4 scan , no sac said they c nothing , doctor has scared the life out of me saying it may b ectopic and im i sure i had no bleeding and maybe miscarried, pain is gone now , they done a blood test to check hcg levels which came bk at 178 doing same again to morrow , she said at 5 weeks they defo would c a sac im so scared cant sleep ner nothing and bloods tomorr will have no result till sat night , can any1 advise me please has this ever happened with a happy out come , cod i b mayb 4 weeks at time of scan r would sac be visible at 4 weeks to ? never had anything like this with my other pregnancies

hi bernie! First of all, welcome to bnb and also our ni thread. :hugs:

Im so sorry you're having to go through this hun. how bad are the pains? With my last mc they wer talking about possible ectopic but i was only having light cramps at the time and they said i would be doubled over in pain right up to my shoulders if it was ectopic. Im not sure how typical this is though. Mine was also accompanied by heavy bleeding. Im unsure as to what you can see at 4/5 weeks, i would try posting it in the first trimester section, theres bound to be ladies in there who've been through the same. The pain could be nothing, just normal pregnancy cramps, i really hope it is. Im sorry im not more helpful! Good luck with your bloods tomorrow, let us know how u get on.. And if it does turn out the unthinkable happens, the loss forums here are a fantastic source of support and advice. I hope this wont be the case though. :hugs:

Hi guys,
I can't make the meet tomorrow - still having car trouble & can't get out of work either. :cry:

Awww Majella :(

I'll be there. I'm still going. Miss Blue-hair better be there or I'll be ragin'! (oj Linds, if you do feel unwell then I will find a way to cope with my disappointment - could you send pops down on her own? Draw her a map?)

Hey newbies :)

Hope use have a gd day tomoz an the sun stays out
x

Argh I cant keep up with you ladies! Seems to move too fast for me!
We are ttc number 3 now, and moving to Germany. Hope I can hang out here til Easter! Dh has handed in his notice, he starts new job in jan. Girls and I will move later, i have to tell my work still...

Awww Majella :(

I'll be there. I'm still going. Miss Blue-hair better be there or I'll be ragin'! (oj Linds, if you do feel unwell then I will find a way to cope with my disappointment - could you send pops down on her own? Draw her a map?)

atm... I'm still coming! not too bad today with the nausea, though my hormones are all over the place, managed to have 2 arguments with my mum in the space of 2 hours today :dohh: and of course i ended up crying in the middle of waterstones. :nope:

tomorrow, 11.30, funky monkeys!

Hi Wyntir and Bernie :flower:

Hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow ladies :thumbup:

Is it in Abbycentre? I havnt a notion..someone call me of they spot me wandering aimlessly about lol

Enjoy yourselves at funky monkeys girls :happydance:
Life is hectic but fun in our house at the minute, the fact that we're moving house at the end of this month and have nothing packed doesn't help!

Hi and welcome Wyntir and Bernie. Bernie I hope everything is going ok with you x

Hope you're all having a lovely time, girls. Unfortunately it was too short notice for me to come as I'm in the middle of puppy toilet training atm, so can't really leave Otto at home here unattended for long.

XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"