The Northern Ireland Crew!!

He is a definitely good dad and loves his 2 kids more than anything. He is very selfish at times especially when he's out with his mates and alcohol is involved. Yes I go out occasionally myself but make sure I'm in at a respectable time say 2am this means I still get a good amount of sleep to get up with the kids in the morning, I'm not a big drinker so I wouldn't get hangovers and 'die' the next day, so I'm still able to look after them as normal.

He completely rips the arse out of it like he went out last night at around 7pm and showed up this morning at 8.30am, now he'll sleep all day and when he eventually gets up he'll be nursing a hangover.:grr: It disgusts me. I don't argue with him any more because I hate the kids to see it, I used to go mental before but it's not right on them.

So he knows I disapprove and have asked him to come in at a respectable time but he never does, complete disrespect. This has got worse within the last 2 years.

We'd just moved in here 1 day and he went to watch the match in his mates was meant to be back for about 3pm so we could go food shopping but he never turned up. The heating wasn't working either so me and the kids were stuck in a freezing house all day. I rang him about 3 times each time he said he'd be home shortly. The 3rd time I said in a calm tone 'Just come home now I want you to stop drinking and come home' his reply?? 'I can't do this any more, me & you I don't want it any more' That hurt me so much because he practically chose to stay out and drink than to come home.

And there you go I'm still with him :wacko:

it does sound like he treats you as a doormat. that is incredibly disrespectful! i never go out drinking, but that's because I don't drink! Barry goes out rarely, but when he does he comes home at about 2/3 and then gets up with pops- he understands it was his choice and he always gets up with her at the weekends anyway (his choice, he loves their mornings together). The unfortunate thing is, if you two did split up, he would be able to go out and do this allll the time, so it's unlikely he would see sense iykwim? I can't believe he said that to you as well. :wacko: do you think you're a bit scared of being a single mum?

Sorry about the meet guys :(

My main problem was having my nosey mother have a go at me. Lame excuse, but if it had just been me and Laura I'd never have heard the end of "I drove you ALL that way on my Saturday morning blah blah blah"

Turns out there was 4 of us :( major suckage. Am sorry everyone.

it does sound like he treats you as a doormat. that is incredibly disrespectful! i never go out drinking, but that's because I don't drink! Barry goes out rarely, but when he does he comes home at about 2/3 and then gets up with pops- he understands it was his choice and he always gets up with her at the weekends anyway (his choice, he loves their mornings together). The unfortunate thing is, if you two did split up, he would be able to go out and do this allll the time, so it's unlikely he would see sense iykwim? I can't believe he said that to you as well. :wacko: do you think you're a bit scared of being a single mum?

Barry sounds like a lovely dad and husband, you are very lucky! It would make our relationship alot better if he was more considerate, he lacks common sense and never puts us first. That is true if we split up he would do it so much more and as he liked, I used to think by kicking him out would make him realise and he would change but he soon goes back to his old ways when he moves back in. I feel like I'm stuck in a rut.

I don't think I'm scared of being a single mum, my mum did it with 4 of us so I know I could do it because I'd have to. I practically do everything anyway, I would deal with the bills & money, buy what the kids need when they need it, or if we need a new appliance or something it's left to me to sort. I would fix anything or decorate when it needs done too! The only thing I rely on him for is the car to take me food shopping but that's about it. Of course an extra pair of hand makes a world of difference when there's 2 kids in the house but at the times we had split I felt like I'd a huge weight lifted of my shoulders. At the same time I missed him which I think is probably because I'm so used to his company and would tell him everything about my day etc

Sorry for going on a bit in those last couple of replies, but it actually helps when I write things down in a way!:flower:

u dont need to apologise at all!! I find writing things down helps a lot too! Do u think u will ever end it? Cuz i think u deserve better hun. Really i do. :hugs:

Thanks, I've keep telling myself that :flower:

Right so still feeling very tired & nauseous also having cramps the past 3 days, today they are very strong. I've been taking my pill everyday without fail, determined not to mess it up again! So I was worried those could be a sign of pregnancy and didn't want to carry on taking my pill if there is a chance I could be, so took a pregnancy test and it was negative :)thumbup:) now I'm just confused especiallywith the cramping!

Suppose it could be something to do with my polycystic ovaries but I've never had these symptoms before with that :shrug: if it carries on I may go see the doc!

I would def see your GP! glad you got a :bfn: though!! :thumbup:

who says you cant have fun doing the food shop?

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/331489_10150372132808105_588143104_8689333_616449335_o.jpg

josie how is Maeve doin? x

She's doing well thanks Courtney, loves her bottle, she gets unsettled straining to poop though! She's not as bad a sleeper as Odhrán was but could be better, I suppose she's still only 5 weeks so can't expect too much! How's Eva-Jane doing? Are you feeling well?

She's doing well thanks Courtney, loves her bottle, she gets unsettled straining to poop though! She's not as bad a sleeper as Odhrán was but could be better, I suppose she's still only 5 weeks so can't expect too much! How's Eva-Jane doing? Are you feeling well?

does she strain a lot? Pops was like a play-dough machine at that age, big hard sausages of poo :nope: i had to put prune juice in her bottle!

does she strain a lot? Pops was like a play-dough machine at that age, big hard sausages of poo :nope: i had to put prune juice in her bottle!

LOL at hard sausages of poo Nuke! She strains a fair bit, even after a poop sometimes! But she's not constipated as she has about two poops a day and they're runny. Sorry TMI! I've read that it could be them getting used to using the different muscles needed for pooping, Odhrán did it too, I can't remember how long for even though it was only last year! We had him on the prune juice too, the things you do!

i know :nope: pops loved prune juice (still does!) but wont touch pure orange :dohh: my child and her weird tastes!

My goodness you ladies can talk! Not on for a few days and I have pages and pages to catch up on!

Nuke & EmyDra, you are indeed very clever, polyhydramus is indeed too much fluid around the baby!

PinkPanda :hugs:

LittleAurora - Amelia is gorgeous!

Girls - really sorry about the meet! Me and Emma both though it was only going to be me and her, so postponed it :dohh: Next time we need to get each others mobile numbers and get something concrete put in place. Anyone free in the next few weeks?

Pinkpanda - sorry to hear you're going through a rough time with your OH! Like Nuke had said, I think you deserve better :hugs: xxx

Aw bless her, hopefully her sleep pattern gets better, my wee lady thought day was night and slept durin day an wide awake at night for the first week :coffee::coffee:
She's doing great thanks, picking up alot of new words at minute, Im doing ok was sick this morning :cry::cry: hate being sick, is it just me or dose everyone gurn while pukin, i dunno im doin it till im finished an my face is soakin with tears an snot :blush::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->