The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Emydra don't know whether to be happy or sad for you. I really wanted to see you getting your :bfp:. But if your happy then that's great!!!! :thumbup: :flower:

Hi Bumpety bump! Congrats! How are you feeling?

Nuke congrats to Barry's cousin and wife too :happydance:

Emydra sorry about your bfn.

Odhrán has a viral infection with spots on his face, bad cough, cold and cutting a big back tooth so he's off nursery and not in great form. Maeve also unsettled and needing lots of rocking so I've got my hands full.

Welcome bumpety!

I hope your wee ones get better soon Josie, especially wee Odhran :hugs:

Hey bumpety, Emy the Ni girls due 2012 now welcomes TTC'rs come join us holywoodmum is already with us :D

Hello everyone! Not been on here much as have been very busy as WE BOOKED OUR WEDDING! Wohoo! So excited but not telling anyone in rl (apart from my BF, as she & her DH are our witnesses!) so will have to bore you all with questions etc!

Me too! I had the greatest time planning our wedding.:happydance:

Welcome Bumpy!

What I should also have said is that it's in 6 weeks! New Year's Eve to be exact!

Wow how exciting! Wedding chat is just as exciting as baby chat!

eeeeek! I love wedding chat :coffee:
I need a good kick up the bum 2 start planning my own..
details please?? :flower:

Thanks girlies! Have planned nothing except for booking City Hall! But we aren't telling anyone we have booked it, and won't be telling anyone until after - we're going to have a "New Year's Eve Party" that night, and tell everyone there! The only people at the ceremony itself will be our two kids, my best friend and her hubby who are our witnesses and their little boy, so I don't think I need to do too much, my list so far is -

Dresses for me & DSD
Suits for OH & Zac
Wedding rings
Invites to "NYE" Party
Food/drink for party

But if I've missed anything please remind me! I'm sure there is something obvious I've missed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->