The Northern Ireland Crew!!

You have the patience of saint!! No way could I not test if I had a test in the house and I was a week late!! How exciting!

You have the patience of saint!! No way could I not test if I had a test in the house and I was a week late!! How exciting!

:haha:! Thank You!

I like being patient. I like spreading my Christmas presents out for the entire day...anticipation makes everything so much fun :thumbup:

If it's positive I'll get a digi! Very excited about that because when I found out with Silas I never took one. Only had the two cheapest strips you could find and that was the only evidence I had until my 13 week scan - crazy!

Ooh exciting EmyDra! I will keep popping back to see if theres any update on test.

:haha:! Thank You!

I like being patient. I like spreading my Christmas presents out for the entire day...anticipation makes everything so much fun :thumbup:

If it's positive I'll get a digi! Very excited about that because when I found out with Silas I never took one. Only had the two cheapest strips you could find and that was the only evidence I had until my 13 week scan - crazy!

Haha, I've never done a digi either... I just kept peeing on ICs until about 6 weeks gone!!
So tomorrow or Tue did you say?

I've never done a digi! Ever! I just can't justify the price.

Barry's cousin's wife went in yesterday to be induced, had the gel and nothing had happened by this morning so they broke her waters and she's now 7cm dilated :dance: SOOOO EXCITING!

I think the number of weeks will be interesting, be nice to know when I did ovulate if that's the case!...Are they like £10? I don't actually know, don't want to pay more than that really.

Tuesday the 15th it will be.

I love that picture of Poppy in her gorgeous little dress. Let us know the baby and the name and all!!! :D Ack I do love it when people have babies :haha:

Boots have 2 for about 12 quid now... and I've seen boots and tesco do their own brand digi now, but not with the weeks...

Oh Emma - how exciting!!! I too couldn't hold out and would test straight away :rofl:

With this pregnancy I didn't care and did a IC then ran out to Tesco and bought a pack of digis!

:hugs: Pinkpanda

I did 4 digis when I was pregnant with LO, every time the battery ran out and the display disappeared I did another one :blush:

I think the number of weeks will be interesting, be nice to know when I did ovulate if that's the case!...Are they like £10? I don't actually know, don't want to pay more than that really.

Tuesday the 15th it will be.

I love that picture of Poppy in her gorgeous little dress. Let us know the baby and the name and all!!! :D Ack I do love it when people have babies :haha:

She ended up with an emergency section, little girl (Barry was right.. AGAIN! he's always right!) 7lbs 13ozs, a wee ginger! Mum and baby both well, no name yet!

*Think* I messed up my test after I just gave up trying to wait :p

The full brilliant details of how I did this are on my journal...I'll be getting one later and testing again today I think. I reckon it's BFN though.

Congratulations to your cousin Lindsay

Emy, how annoying to get a duff test! They do say that if no lines appear it is faulty... perhaps contact the manufacturer and demand a replacement!?

I'm so sorry, pinkpanda; I hope things get better in time :hugs:

When we were TTC I got a pack of those Clearblue digi ones on Amazon - something like £6 for two of them. You might not want to wait on delivery though! I decided I'd only use it when I got a positive result on a wee cheapy test - there's nothing like seeing that word in black & white!

Congrats to ur cousin nuke!!!

Emydra I don't know how you can be so calm I'd be tearing my hair out!
I did an IC on the Saturday could not believe it so put pics up on here & every one said :bfp:.
Did a digi on Sunday morning :bfp: - but discovered the digi was out of date! So went shopping with my mum that day but couldn't ditch her long enough to get any tests bought.
So got up at 6 am on the Monday morning & headed to the town before work bought a digi & FRER took all them & :bfp:
Still took about 6 more IC just to be 100%!! :wacko: :wacko:

IC's are legendary. i bought them in bulk just so i cud keep getting bfps :haha:

Missed the post about Barry's cousin Linds! Any name yet. Lovely weight, perfect baby weight. Hope she recovers well from the section :)

:bfn: For me! But I'm quite happy about it :), :witch: today too.

ICs are the stuff of bnb legend :p

At least you know now either way. Its the not knowing that sucks.

knock knock, please can I come in? First timer here at 9+6 weeks and was trailing through the pg forums to find a NI one, so chuffed to find a thread very alive n kicking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->