The Northern Ireland Crew!!

well if u want concrete, its poppy's birthday in feb!! :haha: we are planning on having a wee party for her in the house and want lots of kids!! her first birthday, she was the only kid!!!

Awh bless wee Poppy being the only wee one! I'm up for tagging along on the next meet if no-one minds? As long as it's somewhere easy on public transport as I'm not driving at the mo.

we had a tiny house at the time and decided on family only, and none of our close family had babies or even children at the time!

:rofl: Feb sounds lovely!

I know what you mean about parties - for amys 1st birthday she was the only child! She loved it though!

Aw Courtney hope you get over the sickness soon :hugs:

Odhrán was the only kid at his 1st birthday too, would've been crazy with lots of kids! He loved all the attention though and was a wee show off! So Poppy is 2 in feb Nuke, bet those two years have flown in. Next year Odhrán will be 2 in August and Maeve 1 in September, madness!

yeah its actually crazy how quickly it goes in!! seems like only yesterday she was a little bundle of smush squealing and flaffing about in my arms!

So we've split up. I can't help feeling so sad it's doing my head in! I need to shift this feeling because I know it's for the best, but he's taking it so lightly and it's killing me. He's given me his key back to the house & has already been discussing with his family about a place of his own. I think I'm so used to hoping he'd change and giving him a second chance but now he's happily walking away from us. What am I supposed to do for christmas? Why is this hurting me soo much I want to scream?! I feel like I want him to fight for us or something, and keep thinking why me what did I ever do to deserve this. I've always had a hope that he would change but deep down I know he won't. This just proves it but why am I soo bloody upset :cry::cry::cry:

So we've split up. I can't help feeling so sad it's doing my head in! I need to shift this feeling because I know it's for the best, but he's taking it so lightly and it's killing me. He's given me his key back to the house & has already been discussing with his family about a place of his own. I think I'm so used to hoping he'd change and giving him a second chance but now he's happily walking away from us. What am I supposed to do for christmas? Why is this hurting me soo much I want to scream?! I feel like I want him to fight for us or something, and keep thinking why me what did I ever do to deserve this. I've always had a hope that he would change but deep down I know he won't. This just proves it but why am I soo bloody upset :cry::cry::cry:

Ohh honey - I am so so sorry to hear this! I don't know what to say! Try and keep yourself positive - esp for the kids xxxx

Really sorry to hear that xpinkpandax, I hope you get through this awful time ok. Big :hugs:

Sorry to hear that. I can't imagine how that must feel for you
x

Massive hugs to you pinkpanda. You're very brave and if there's anything I can do to help just let me know - sure that speaks for all of us.

Hmm...

Had unprotected :sex: once this month on my birthday which was Cycle Day 23. I have never charted my ovulation but reckon it was standard middle-of-the-month day 14-15. My cycle hasn't been longer than 31 days since I restarted and am currently at 36. Almost want to take bets, reckon I'm pregnant or it's a long messed-up cycle?

If :witch: is still no show by tuesday I will test.

if u did ov on cd14/15 its highly unlikely ur preggers m'dear! But.. We can all have a late ov'ing month! I did when i conceived this one! Test tomorrow!! If ur gonna be 6 days late its probably gonna give u a + if ur withchild! How does the oh feel about it?

Ooo I'm quite scared Lindsay! But I will be excited of course :)

2 months earlier than planned is hardly a massive problem - just means yet another Pregnant Christmas for me - and being sick over Silas' birthday :(. I don't wanna be all throwy uppy agaaaain!!!

Pee stick is in the house but I shall wait to the 15th, if I did roudabouts concieve on the 1st then 2WW would've started then surely? It's always possible I got pregnant midcycle too - but very ulikely.

Two of my best friends made me promise not to get preg before Christmas (they shan't mind, but I'd feel a little bad since they have been waiting SO long to take me out around Belfast again). I may go for a few sober drinks with them or something :)

So, I guess I'm letting myself get a teeny bit excited now. Have to really stay sensible, it could just be a long cycle. My last one was 29 days, so according to that I'm already a week late.

OH is fine about it all, he has the same chilled-out demeanour as me. Like "If you're pregnant now it's really not a problem cause we were gonna have one anyway". And he'll be thrilled and we'll deal with it. Hope it doens't stop my Mum moving off to Switzerland, she may be a bit hestitant to leave me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->