The Northern Ireland Crew!!

There is a quote somewhere in this thread of yours Liz, which says you are looking forward to labour :haha:!

But yeah, I know it's not the big deal - it's the woooah! Baby! You are just gonna be fab and love it :)

It was clearly the hormones talking! He can just stay where he is! Lol. Im mostly worried about not being able to breastfeed :s But Surestart have bf peer support workers, so will get one of those!

i wouldn't worry about that just yet, the vast majority of women can :)

I worry about everything! Wat if hes too warm..too cold.wat if I cant settle him.ahh!

You'll work it all out! :hugs: total cliche but it really does just come to you!

yep it does. Im not gonna lie, there will be times when u won't be able to settle him, and it gets sooooo tough and you will cry! But it gets easier!

Im so excited!! MY dress is here!!!!pics of its in my 'journal' IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!

I think its offically winter in NI

I have a stinker of a cold, just made ham on toast & couldnt taste a bit of it

Xxx

Christmas - TTC approx ovulation 26-28th - Silas' birthday :)

:xmas8: Brrrrrr indeed!

My baby has a rash all over. It's not bothering him and no other symptoms, think it's these molars :nope:

Christmas - TTC approx ovulation 26-28th - Silas' birthday :)

So you're officially TTC this month?! - cool!!

It's chilly all right. We're going to a friends house this afternoon so we don't have to turn our heating on - I hate the cost of oil, and our house is so hard to heat!

Heats been on constant today...yes, I got 600ltrs in August and already dreading how long that's actually going to last...

Yes offically TTC after AF :)

woohoo for ttc!! Im in bed beside a sleeping pops trying to get heat into me! My toes are numb! I haven't even got pops dressed today as i figure she's warm and toasty in her fleecey gro' with feet on it.

Pops is getting molars thru atm too emma. :nope: wee red cheeks and all.

So how much snow does everyone have? We had quite a bit this morning but nearly all melted now. I dont know whether to be happy or sad about its arrival. The kid in me is so excited cos it's Christmas!!! :happydance: But the adult in me is sayimng you'll have to drive in that at some point this week!! :nope:

:shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

I hate snow and am delighted that this year I can just look at it and forget about driving. Last year nearly broke me, trying to maneouvre the Glenshane mountain without getting stuck or skidding while being 8-12 weeks pregnant and stressed to the hilt......not fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->