The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Frost on the grass is the most we had... Although didn't like driving over the hills in the dark when it wad coming down last night!

Yay for TTC Emma!!!

It's bloody freezing! I had to nip to the shops at about 5 o'clock - it's only 2 mins across the road and I came back frozen!!! Luckily we got the gas heating fitted a few months back, so at least it's warm in the house - but no doubt it'll cost me a fortune.

Everyone sorted for christmas? xx

welcome back lauz! hows being a mum of 2 treating ya? :kiss:

im mostly sorted for xmas, still need to get my mum a pandora charm and my brother's pressie and that's IT. :smug:

Yay for TTC Emma!!!

It's bloody freezing! I had to nip to the shops at about 5 o'clock - it's only 2 mins across the road and I came back frozen!!! Luckily we got the gas heating fitted a few months back, so at least it's warm in the house - but no doubt it'll cost me a fortune.

Welcome back - hows the baby? One week old how lovely!! :flower:

I havent even started for christmas yet - mite get something sorted this week as im off on hols!!

welcome back lauz! hows being a mum of 2 treating ya? :kiss:

im mostly sorted for xmas, still need to get my mum a pandora charm and my brother's pressie and that's IT. :smug:

Yay for TTC Emma!!!

Welcome back - hows the baby? One week old how lovely!! :flower:

I havent even started for christmas yet - mite get something sorted this week as im off on hols!!

Thanks girls - it's bloody hard work! :rofl: But loving every min of it. Of course the week I have Katie is the week Amy decides to stop napping! Plus Katie is up all night most nights, so a week of sleep would do me good! lol!

Oh Majella I would be freaking out if i didn't have everything sorted now! xxxx

I am trying to use as much stuff as we have in the house for the girls - while they're small enough not to be too bothered... so excess toys from last xmas/birthday that they didn't get given!
other than that, I've bought nothing - argh!!

I havnt started yet! People can take wat theyre given this year..Im not battling the crowds in town for anyone! Had some snow here..hada go out the back at 1am and bring in the rabbit and put him in he dog crate cus his hutch was covered in snow! Quite abit on cave hill beside me!

:smug:

Guess who won $100 amazon giftcard in BnB's christmas giveaway?!?!?! :D

You guys better get over to the FB page and get liking it for your chance to win next week!!!

Great to 'see' you Laura!! Fab and amazing! How is Amy taking to being a big sister!!!?

its just "official babyandbump" or something!

Yeah!

You know, I'd forgotten I posted that I won that and immediately went back a page to see if someone got a BFP :rofl:

:rofl: You can give it to me if you're having trouble remembering you have it/spending it. :haha:

Just to say - Speccy (Claire) has had her baby :) I'll find out if I can post the details, but all I will say is that she had an absolutely awful time in the Ulster and one of the most traumatic birth stories I've ever heard. Her and bubs are fine now, but oh :cry:...I was almost in tears reading it. Utterly unsupportive midwife to top everything.

Great to 'see' you Laura!! Fab and amazing! How is Amy taking to being a big sister!!!?

Thanks honey! :hugs: She's taking quite well to it, loves her "baby" lol!

Congrats on winning the amazon card.

Poor Claire...I was just thinking about her the other day too as she was due a few days before me. Hope she and her bubs are ok xxx

omg poor claire!!! :cry: wers her birth story emma? on here?

She emailed it to me - it maybe up here but don't think she's been on since bubs was born. We exchanged emails to meet up on her mat leave. She got ONE day of mat leave :dohh:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->