The Northern Ireland Crew!!

talk about timing!!!!! but i think that's a good thing, she gets the vast majority of it after her lo arrived!

yes :) no waiting around all huge and stuff! Sleeping at the end...oh God...Ugghhh

Congrats again Lauz, it's tough going having two wee ones isn't it? But all worth it! Hope you're recovering well.
Poor Claire that sounds awful, as if giving birth wasn't bad enough. I have to say that Maeve's birth in the Ulster was so positive, I had an amazing midwife who even stayed on after her shift ended 'cause I begged her not to leave! It was a water birth with minimum intervention even though I swore that I'd take the strong drugs this time and the water did nothing for me last time. My experience giving birth to Odhrán in the Ulster wasn't great at all and a lot of that was down to two awful midwives. It seems to be the luck of the draw whether you get a good midwife or not.
Congrats EmyDra on your win, you should do the lottery in case you're on a roll!
So we are settling in well in our new house, still lots of junk in boxes but the extra space is fantastic. Finally got broadband so it's good to get back here and to resume my Christmas shopping!

glad the move went well josie! :D

I havnt started yet! People can take wat theyre given this year..Im not battling the crowds in town for anyone! Had some snow here..hada go out the back at 1am and bring in the rabbit and put him in he dog crate cus his hutch was covered in snow! Quite abit on cave hill beside me!

Lunabean - sorry to be a total and utter stalker but were you at Pets at home in newtownabbey today?

I saw you and recognised you immediately from pics on here. Was faaar to shy to say hi though. I can't believe you were 32 weeks - you look amazing! I had you pegged at 25 or so :D

:wave: Hi anyway!

jenny!!! nice to see u back here... and as a mum of 2! :dance:

I havnt started yet! People can take wat theyre given this year..Im not battling the crowds in town for anyone! Had some snow here..hada go out the back at 1am and bring in the rabbit and put him in he dog crate cus his hutch was covered in snow! Quite abit on cave hill beside me!

Lunabean - sorry to be a total and utter stalker but were you at Pets at home in newtownabbey today?

I saw you and recognised you immediately from pics on here. Was faaar to shy to say hi though. I can't believe you were 32 weeks - you look amazing! I had you pegged at 25 or so :D

lol,how random! Yea that was me..we took up the rabbit to rehome him..but they had no room for him so hes back in his dof crate in the hall! You should have said hi! Yea my bump is quite small..means all my clothes still fit tho lol. Where u beside the rabbits by any chance? I clocked a wee cute baby in a pram!

Cool stalkings!!!

Claire said I could say that she had a baby girl, born weighing 6lbs14oz - called Matilda :D

I just love the name! I'll hopfully be seeing them on Tuesday. She contined to lose weight so they had a few visits from the health visitor at home but think she's gaining now :)

Nice to see you again Jenny :wave:

jenny!!! nice to see u back here... and as a mum of 2! :dance:

Thanks! I only get the time to come on these days for a quick browse before I am dragged away. 2 is HARD!

Ooh..not to put you off. Its great, but its hard! Especially with a toddler BOY :haha:

lol,how random! Yea that was me..we took up the rabbit to rehome him..but they had no room for him so hes back in his dof crate in the hall! You should have said hi! Yea my bump is quite small..means all my clothes still fit tho lol. Where u beside the rabbits by any chance? I clocked a wee cute baby in a pram!

Yes that was us! You missed a whole drama about 2 minutes later where the wee man cracked his face off the floor. Cue many tears and lots of crying :/ He was far too excited about the bunnys and hamsters :dohh:

There was no getting me in my old clothes at 32 weeks (in face, its still a no-goer!) so you're doing well ;)

can you believe this time next week xmas will be over?! Still feeling massively unprepared, then it'll probably all pass in a great anti-climax, and bleh.
Maybe I'll get my xmas bfp to cheer me up!

i hope so holywood!! :dust:

im ridiculously excited for xmas!! started my "big" shop list today... this hosting xmas thing is going to be stupidly expensive! thank GOD the inlaws are bringing the ham and my folks bought the turkey!

I thought I had loads of stuff pre-bought for Xmas dinner etc... My 'still to get' list says otherwise... :dohh:

My contribution to Christmas dinner at my parents = half eaten tin of Roses.

We'll be at my folks for Xmas. They do the shopping but DH cooks... That's as far as our contribution goes. Apart from providing cute children who believe in santa :)

Hoping you have got number 3 snuggled up in there holywoodmum :)

I'm glad I'm not the only one with a still to get list! Makes me feel alot better rather than hearing 'oh I've been finished since September' lol I'm never organised and always leave things til the last minute, but I least now I feel a bit normal and not the only one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->