The Northern Ireland Crew!!

we have decided to do our "big shop" tonight! everything apart from the turkey and veg which we'll pick up on xmas eve. gonna be... interesting!

the big question... can i resist the smoked salmon, brie and bagels that will be in the house?? i had planned to have them for xmas brekkie!

No. Flatly no. I couldn't resist them in my house...NOM NOM NOM

i know they're on the naughty list for preggers women but im only avoiding raw eggs this pregnancy!

I LOVE BRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. it's so yummy.

My mouth is watering just thinking about it......and there is a big wedge in the fridge for the Christmas day cheeseboard......oh feck it :haha:

:rofl: i told my folks to bring the cheeseboard stuff.. ill only eat it otherwise! plus my dads a total cheese lover and gets really unusual ones!

My sister always gets the really yummy unusual ones too, so scrummy!!! And as long as there's my body weight in Brie and Camerbert I'm happy.

I read somewhere recently Brie is ok if you cut the rind off.

Yeah...the rind is a bit bleugh!

I had brie, prawns, smoked salmon etc when I was pregnant. I avoided fried eggs and haven't really eaten them since. Used to eat them a lot but sinceI stopped eating them and actually thought about the runniness being 'raw' it makes me feel a bit :sick:...think I've had them twice since I concieved.

No way i was giving up smoked salmon on Christmas day! Bad enough that all my family were tipsy and merry - if i'd have gone into labour no one would've been able to drive me to the hospital!

:haha: i was so careful when i was preggers with pops, this time i cudnt give a monkeys. i think its a load of tosh tbh. i wont eat raw eggs but i dont like runny eggs anyway!

Congrats again Lauz, it's tough going having two wee ones isn't it? But all worth it! Hope you're recovering well.

It's bloody tough alright! :haha: I think we're beginning to get there though. Glad you got settled into your new house ok :hugs:

Linds - I ate brie and was a naughty mummy and had runny eggs when pregnant with Katie:blush: I read though that brie is fine.

We did our "big shop" yesterday as well! Oh my goodness - madness! £176 later I came out of asda and that's not including the turkey :dohh: xx

good luck with the scans! Looking forward to seeing/hearing all about them!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->