The Northern Ireland Crew!!

DEBBIE! you're 35 weeks tomorrow! wen the fuck did that happen?! :shock:

seriously but!! :shock: 2 weeks til ur at term!!!

Yup! and I'll be quite happy for baby to come anytime after that. (hint hint monster!)

Second time round really does go quite quickly though don't you think?

Yup! and I'll be quite happy for baby to come anytime after that. (hint hint monster!)

Second time round really does go quite quickly though don't you think?

Yep second time just flies, prob as you don't have the time to sit and read every pregnancy book going and watch all the baby channels! Hopefully your birth is a quick one second time too (mine was only 2 hours in hospital before Maeve was born!).

3.30 prob suits us best too, by the time Odhrán naps and eats and we get orchestrated it's usually 2 before we leave the house and we're out in the sticks!

Watched 15 kids and counting which we had recorded, how do they do it? Makes two look like a walk in the park - which it definitely isn't!

Totally agree Josie! It's hard with 2!and those ladies have 15and make it look so simple :dohh:

So are we going for the 3.30 one then? I can't wait...Amy will love it!

Are we bringing other halves?

Happy 35 weeks debs xx

i think we should bring other halves if we want, because most of us either have 2 or are pregnant and unenergetic, or the other half just really wants to come! the second time FLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIES by!!!

Thanks girls. I've mentionedit to Graham. I'lljustbe bringing Amy, leaving Katie with my mum. Graham will probably come with us xx

Yep my OH will definitely be coming to lend a hand.

ill phone em tomorrow and find out :thumbup:

DH is coming :) He was offering me an afternoon off, but I want to come and meet you all - will have to watch closely for tickets going on sale!

i forgot to call them :dohh: someone text or fb me tomorrow to remind me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->