The Northern Ireland Crew!!

she hasn't been on bnb in ages, but I think Kat and Ruby are coming too!

Dam! It's unreal trying to get places 1. When you don't drive 2. When you live in the middle of nowhere, x

tell me about it Court!!! and even worse when going on public transport gives you panic attacks :wacko:

Oh flip :( I can't even remember last time I used the bus :s only transport here has hoofs or a dodgy 15mph tractor lol x

The Waterfront is really easy to get to by train (Central Station) if that's an option for you? Literally just cross a footbridge and you're there. :thumbup:

I'd have to catch the train at one infront of George best airpoint, I live in the country x

Aw Courtney pity I would give you a lift if we had a minibus! Does your OH drive?

Cool! Would like to meet Kat and Ruby :)

Do we know when tickets go on sale?

i forgot to check again :nope::dohh:

is there nobody who can bring u court? :(

Aw thanks josie, I'm gonna mention it to my sister just have to make sure she can book it of work she would maybe take her son plus she drives lol I just rang to see when tickets go on sale, the lady said they are on sale now and both times still have tickets available to order over the phone it's an extra £1 per ticket but if ordered online it's only £1.50 for 1 transaction an you can buy upto 10 tickets at one time x

Aw excellent :)!

Well I'm buying mine then. Sat 3.30 :thumbup:. OH works right near the Waterfront so I'll get him to call down and get the tickets after work or on lunch. Will save the postage.

I think everyone's agreed. Too many people like that time for it to change me thinks :thumbup:, and i'll be there Courtney even if it does change :lol:

thank god SOMEBODY'S on the ball :dohh:

yep we're going at 3.30 on the sat 100%

I'm excited I textd a friend asking did she wanna go to a baby rave with me an Eva in march, she was gob smacked there's a baby rave lol x

yes let's all take a moment to wish Liz good luck for tomorrow!!!!! :hugs: w

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->