The Northern Ireland Crew!!

omfg, poppy would LOVE THAT. she is obsessed with music and dancing!!

i just showed it to barry and he shit himself!! we both love ska, he's soooooo excited!! i cannot actually think of something poppy would love more!

That looks like great craic! Anyone else thinking of going? Should we make it a meet?x

Yeah it would be good for a meet, it would be hilarious!

On a more serious note my heart goes out to the parents of the wee babies who died in the neo natal unit in the Royal, it's so sad.

I think we shall go, can see Silas freaking out a bit though!

:( It's very sad and so very unfair. And for all families with babies there at the moment they must be on tenderhooks...

it is sooo sad. :nope:

we are 100% going, though Barry will be with me due to me probably managing 5 mins dancing and also because Barry just wants to go! :haha:

Does Saturday or Sunday suit best for those considering going? Either are fine for us.

either's fine with us too! probably saturday?

Just been on to DH, he is due back from Germany that weekend, so reckon we'll take both girls :) Probably have to be the 3.30 one for us as B normally asleep at the other two times! Sure if some of you end up going at the same time it would be lovely to put faces to names (before I bugger off an leave the country!)

Either one would suit us too!! What time are we going for?

either of the later 2 would suit us, poppy will just nap in the car on the way there!

That looks great! Maybe 6 weeks is abit young to take Noah tho :(

Did anyone watch that 15 kids and counting? Did anyone see the red pram she bought, what was it called? X

Seen a bit if it! Great show. I think it was the I candy peach?

With the royal you can have 2 people at your 20 week scan. Only know this as my friend had her oh and her mum there last month.

Emma I didn't know you gave birth on your own! Brave girl!

Sorry to hear you're still not well Lindsay. Hope you start to feel better soon! We're just back from the park too xx

do u know if your friend found out the sex of her baby and if she did, did she have to pay for them to tell her?

Did anyone watch that 15 kids and counting? Did anyone see the red pram she bought, what was it called? X

With the royal you can have 2 people at your 20 week scan. Only know this as my friend had her oh and her mum there last month.

Sorry to hear you're still not well Lindsay. Hope you start to feel better soon! We're just back from the park too xx

do u know if your friend found out the sex of her baby and if she did, did she have to pay for them to tell her?

the royal tell you if they can, and you don't have to pay :D

the royal tell you if they can, and you don't have to pay :D

^^
Wss. Xx

Yes, 6 weeks a bit early for little Noah...but if you have him in the pram and feel up to it at that stage we could maybe meet him too? Save you having to pay five pounds when he's probably going to need fed and changed and sleep.

Saturday it is then? And yes we can wave you off to Germany Lucy :haha: - potentially this could be the first highly-sucessful bnb meet. :thumbup:

Think 3.30 best for us too. Fingers crossed I'm preggers by then, am hoping! We are going to increase the babydancing xD

That's Abbie's b'day. We won't make the meet (even though she would LOVE it). Sorry girlies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->