• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Boo :( I only have the wee girl I mind next week til 1pm too, cus shes going to a birthday party, so I prob wont be able to go

LOLOL You HAVE to watch this!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P38pjJqRJ2Q

LMAO that Katy Perry thing made me laugh! There looks like there's summat else there too but I can't see it?

And OMG, CUTE PUPPY!!! SQUEE!!

Luna, video is quite amusing :p

Are they in Banbridge/solitude/The Outlet? Everywhere looks very familar.

Mika is an amazing name!!!

Just ordered his purple sparkley collar and lead, and purple name tag, he'll be the best kitted out dog on the block, lol

how does thurs afternoon suit then? Ill get OH to pick the kids up from school

could do thursday afternoon...
NIfirsttimer, was your Ruby in Charlotte's swimming class at Esporta then? I wondered if I recognised her pic?

sorry to be a pain but does Fri afternoon suit? I had to make my 6 week check up appointment and they only had thursday afternoon free!

could do thursday afternoon...
NIfirsttimer, was your Ruby in Charlotte's swimming class at Esporta then? I wondered if I recognised her pic?

yes.. i think we have had 2 charlottes!! do i know you? is your charlotte the charlotte from back when ruby was tiny? you have shoulder length dark hair?

yeah I have shoulder length dark hair!
wel if we ever manage to meet then we'll know!

Is anyone meeting on Friday? Me and OH are going to Belfast for the day, but OH can go entertain herself for awhile if anyone's free!

i have a dentist appointment on friday :cry:

EDIT: sorry thats next friday, but im goin into carrick soft play with kat this friday!

Did the museam adventure get finalised for Sat 18th?

So annoyed if so, just found out I have a week booked off work from the sunday to the following sat!

I have a confession to make.... I DO have a tutorial on Sat, BUT I also have a wedding to go to (shame on me - completely forgot til the start of this week!!) so if you do got to museum - HAVE FUN! - but once again I can't go! :hissy:

I'm off all next week. I better get a chance to meet more of you lovely ladies (might even bring Leah with me if she wants to come)

Leeeeeaaaah....wanna come? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"