• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Northern Ireland Crew!!

dont think anyone is goin to the museum! I cant go cus Im working til 12 :(

yeah I have shoulder length dark hair!
wel if we ever manage to meet then we'll know!

yeah i know who you are!!! charlotte was a wee bit older and already walking when we were in the same class, wasnt she? and if my memory serves me right she wore a black or navy swimsuit?
wow its a small world isnt it!!

sounds right firsttimer... :)

I can't do friday afternoon or saturday as I'm away on a hen do :happydance: not that I'm happy i can't meet you!

Be up for a coffee some time next week though?

anyone fancy a mini-meet at my house this week?? wed or thurs??

anyone fancy a mini-meet at my house this week?? wed or thurs??

Where abouts in the Belfast are you? I would love to meet you and Poppy :)

Hullo Mrs McGrath, where you from? :flower:

welcome Mrs McGrath! nice to meet you! tell us a little about yourself! and emydra, I'm in Carrickfergus!

Carrick :p oh dear

Don't think i'll be coming then, I could probably work out the transportation but it could be messy >.<

In Lisburn :p

I have a scooter but haven't used I found out I was pregnant. I'm trying to sell it but struggling...
Since my mode of transport is out I have to use trains and buses, getting to Belfast is easy enough, love the trains!

i live a 5 min walk from greenisland train station!!

I live in Carrick also :)

I'm 28, will b 29 in a few weeks. I have a little boy called Lucas, he is 10 months old, he is our only baby ATM. Am currently unemployed & looking for a part time job as my previous employer wouldn't let me go back to work part time & I hated my job so I quit. It's putting a strain on my relationship with my husband thou with only 1 wage coming into the house, things r tight :-(

I have looked up trains, can get to greenisland train station in like an hour so it's a possibility. I love adventures XD

Mrs McGrath - M&S are recruiting for part-time christmas staff atm if your interested :D Mainly evenings and weekends so hubby can look after your Lucas. (Is that him in the pic dressed as a bunny? :p)

Mrs McGrath, I know it's throwing you in at the deep end a bit but you are more than welcome to come to mine on thursday, we are having a mini-meet!! Plenty of cups of tea and buns?!?!

oooh buns!!!
im scared, honestly like, Rubys crazy at the min, maybe i should bring the play pen rofl

Aw I wana come :( Can I bring a pet since Ive no babies? lol.

won't know until closer to the time if i can make wed or thur, but can you let me know what you decide and i'll try to come along :)

liz, ill hand ruby to you, and happily let you restrain her while i lounge around drinking tea and eating buns lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->