The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Congratulations Liz!!

Baby Rave tickets now on sale online :)

https://www.waterfront.co.uk/whatson/performancedetails.aspx?id=41414

Got my tickets for 3.30 on the Saturday for the babyrave - looking fowward to meeting some of you there!

I'm going to see if my friend would take me there an back because my sister wasn't keen on going when I asked her! X

Got our tickets too :happydance:

Aw Courtney hopefully you can convince your friend to go.

I'm completely skinto at the moment, but as soon as I get somemoney I'll book ours xx

welcome doodle!! :wave: how long have u been ttc and is it your first? xx

I'm completely skinto at the moment, but as soon as I get somemoney I'll book ours xx

i hear that!! i cannot WAIT til february is done and dusted and its birthday-free til may!!

welcome doodle!! :wave: how long have u been ttc and is it your first? xx

yep this is my first, we have been ttc since may last year, I dont do charting or anything, we will just let nature take its course :)

So how is everyone? where are you all from?

i only started charting after ttc #1 for 18 months! i was getting impatient :haha:

im not bad, I've a daughter who will be 2 in exactly 1 month who isn't very well atm unfortunately and due in May with our second little lady! Very excited! I am from Newtownabbey but live in Randalstown with my husband as he works in Ballymena :D how old are you (if u dont mind me asking?)

aww poor little lady, hope shes better soon and congrats on #2 :flower: 2 wee girlies will b lovely :cloud9:

I'm 25, need to get a move on, my biological clock is ticking :haha::haha:

aw thanks! yeah we wanted another girl, though spending 3 hours today sorting through all Poppy's old clothes was tiresome lol

very true! there's very little we have to buy! she can have poppys old moses basket, then cot once pops goes into her "big girl" bed

Welcome doodle. :hi:
I'm Majella I'm 27 pregnant with #1 due 7/3/12. I live just outside Ballymena. My mother in laws parents live near Fermanagh, Lisballaw (sp?).

Good luck with your TTCing - you have come to the right place for lots of info & advice. Feel free to ask anything you like, were here to help! :flower:

I'll send you some baby dust too!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"