The Northern Ireland Crew!!

:wave: welcome doodle!
I'm 27, mummy to one, expecting #2 any time now. From Dungannon(ish).

Good luck ttc! I was much too control-freakish to just let nature take it's course... Opks all the way here! :haha:

I'm completely skinto at the moment, but as soon as I get somemoney I'll book ours xx

i hear that!! i cannot WAIT til february is done and dusted and its birthday-free til may!!

I know,it's ridiculous! I've had 3 birthdays this past week! My money situation hasn't been helped by the fact that my work only paid me £84 for a month! :dohh: Numpties!

welcome doodle!! :wave: how long have u been ttc and is it your first? xx

yep this is my first, we have been ttc since may last year, I dont do charting or anything, we will just let nature take its course :)

So how is everyone? where are you all from?

Hiya doodle!! I'm Laura, 27, and from Newtownabbey. I have 2 girls - Amy who is 22 months and Katie who is 8weeks!

Good luck with TTC!! We just let nature take it's course with both our girls as well xx

Im from 28 Bangor with 2 boys a and a girl!

tiggertea where in Dungannon are you? I have lots of family up that way!

Hi Doodlebug good luck with ttc! Took us about a year and a half to get pg with DS, seemed to happen when we stopped trying too hard. Then with DD it happened without trying at all, ie a happy accident! I'm 32, you're only a wee young thing! I'm from Co Down.
Majella my MIL is from Lisbellaw, that'll prob be our summer holiday this year LOL!
Aw Nuke what's wrong with Poppy? Odhrán has a terrible bark of a cough again, keeps waking himself up.

Hoping to no by the end of the day if we can make it to the baby rave, I said I'd pay for her ticket so hopefully that will influence her decision lol

Welcome doodlebug :) good luck with ttc, I'm 20 with 1 little girl and due #2 in may also from Co.Down x

Hi Doodlebug!!

Good luck with TTC, I was an OPT addict when we were trying!

Hi doodlebug :flowers:

I'm Lauren 24 from Newtownabbey ,I have one boy Jack aged 4 & another Boy due in May :blue:

Good Luck TTC ,when we stopped actively trying was when I feel pregnant everytime, I think I was putting to much pressure on myself

:dust:

lauzie I think we should hatch a plan to rob a bank ,I have 2 birthdays in feb, a birthday dinner ,my new niece arriving & Valentines ,then a hen party & bday in march ,then my best friends wedding in April so outfit,wedding pressie ,hotel & still have to decorate two bedrooms including new furniture for Jack & baby then need to get pram etc its never ending :dohh:

I workfor a bank Lauren :winkwink: We could come to an arrangement! haha!!

Dear goodness! That's a lot you have coming up!

I still need to decorate Amys new room,as Katie will be moving into her room after 6 monthsx

Do you !! Ha ha

Its all money but im sure we will get there in the end

xXx

Hi Doodlebug good luck with ttc! Took us about a year and a half to get pg with DS, seemed to happen when we stopped trying too hard. Then with DD it happened without trying at all, ie a happy accident! I'm 32, you're only a wee young thing! I'm from Co Down.
Majella my MIL is from Lisbellaw, that'll prob be our summer holiday this year LOL!
Aw Nuke what's wrong with Poppy? Odhrán has a terrible bark of a cough again, keeps waking himself up.

she was ill on friday morning, vomited EVERYWHERE. has been barking like a dog since thursday too, she seems to think she's feeling a bit better today, keeps trying to run about but then realises she's not actually better and gets upset from feeling crappy and doing too much.

I'm not feeling great today so she's been shipped off to the MIL's for the night

THANK GOD

Hi Doodlebug, I'm Lucy from Co Down too - but getting ready to move to Germany at Easter - I have 2 DDs 3.5 and 1.5, and another baby due in September :)
Lindsay, poor wee thing, hope she's on the mend soon, but I'm glad you're getting some rest tonight!
Courtney hopefully the offer of tickets is a good sweetner!!
DH was back for the weekend, but is away again now - feeling all at sea, and like I can't remember what to do with the girls. I'm going out there next weekend though, so quite excited about that!

oh cool, i've always wanted to go to Germany, I love the language :blush:
That will be a big change, is it permanent?

she was ill on friday morning, vomited EVERYWHERE. has been barking like a dog since thursday too, she seems to think she's feeling a bit better today, keeps trying to run about but then realises she's not actually better and gets upset from feeling crappy and doing too much.

I'm not feeling great today so she's been shipped off to the MIL's for the night

THANK GOD

Aw poor wee woman, and you! Hope you got a good rest last night. We had a rough enough night last night, think I'm desensitised to a permanent lack of sleep!

Poor pops! Hope you got a good rest! There seems to be a lot of sickness doing the rounds. My 2 have had an awful cold for over a week now. I had to cancel Katie's jabs because of it. But of drama here this morning. The police went on by my house with one of those things they batter the door down with. Then I heard said door being battered...must investigate further! Haha x

:haha:

I didn't wake up til after 11.30 today!! :shock: my body clearly needed it! i feel sooo refreshed today!

oh cool, i've always wanted to go to Germany, I love the language :blush:
That will be a big change, is it permanent?

I need to learn the language! It's a permanent job , but realistically about 5 years...

off topic but...

I've just won a competition on Q101 radio for a 2 night stay in the sandymount hotel in Dublin :happydance::happydance:
:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->