The Northern Ireland Crew!!

:happydance: go me! :haha:

Hows wee Poppy today?

she stayed at my MIL's last night and she came home with Barry after he finished work, she was screaming for about 30 mins after she got home, totally inconsolable. after barry eventually calmed her down she was ok to sit on him on the sofa and watch cartoons, she was not having any of me though! if i even touched her or talked to her she started screaming again! broke my heart after not seeing her since last night :cry:

ive an appointment with the mw tomorrow so im going to phone the doc first thing to see if i can get her seen, her cough seems to be getting worse and after googling, im pretty sure she has a chest infection :cry:

Poor wee poppy! Def best to get her checked over by the docs.

I'm thinking I'll have to take Amy & Katie, as this cold doesn't seem to be shifting.

Well done Doodlebug on winning the hotel stay - lovely stuff!!!

Poor wee chicken :hugs: Here's hopingshe gets better soon xxx

Poor pops! Hope you got a good rest! There seems to be a lot of sickness doing the rounds. My 2 have had an awful cold for over a week now. I had to cancel Katie's jabs because of it. But of drama here this morning. The police went on by my house with one of those things they batter the door down with. Then I heard said door being battered...must investigate further! Haha x

Omg!! Same thing happened a few houses down from me! 2 policecars and 4 policemen all wearing stab vests broke down the door. Then two came out and drove away again...then a confused blonde women came home and Oooo wish I knew the story!

Welcome Doodle! I'm Emma, 22 and TTC#2, I'm in Lisburn but Anglo-Irish, been here 8 years. Ovulation tests are confusing me no end, but am sooo hoping I get pre this month or we really need to wait till May :( - we don't want another December/near Christmas birthday.

Poor Poppy :( :hugs:...bless her heart. Banana flavour antibiotics? Poor little girl. :(

Also have bought my babyrave tickets.

Poor Poppy, if they gave her antibiotics hopefully they'll shift it soon.

Great you got your tickets Emydra! Hope you get your bfp soon.

Congrats on your win Doodlebug!

booked our tickets there! 10th march 15.30 for 3 :dance:

*stamps foot* I doubt I'll be making it :( my friend is going to Amsterdam, I'll try and arrange a lift tho there's still hope. I wanna meet you girls an your kiddies x

Hope you can get the Daddy Taxi Courtney! Surely he has some friends to see in Belfast or something ;)

our tickets arrived! :dance:

(i sooo can't wait to put her "Baby Rave" ticket in her memory box :haha: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->