The Northern Ireland Crew!!

poppy used to get TERRIBLE teething nappies, it would literally explode out the sides when she sat down :sick: and got the red cheeks and nappy rash too, the necklace didn't really do anything to help those, it's really just for pain relief amanda! Bleurgh i forgot about the nappies :haha:

Just had a horrible thought of a weaning nappy combined with a teething one = :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

it is fucking gross sometimes, esplosively runny nappies with chunks of carrot :sick:

it is fucking gross sometimes, esplosively runny nappies with chunks of carrot :sick:

It's only when you become a parent that you really appreciate what your own parents did for you!

poppy used to get TERRIBLE teething nappies, it would literally explode out the sides when she sat down :sick: and got the red cheeks and nappy rash too, the necklace didn't really do anything to help those, it's really just for pain relief amanda! Bleurgh i forgot about the nappies :haha:

I didn't think so, it would need to have magic powers to help the teething nappies lol! Nappy explosions are the worst, when she was cutting most of her teeth last year I swear I changed about 10 of those in one day! Where the hell does it come from??

I also find that it's very hard to smell :sick: unless I actually stick my nose right up to her butt! When I'm busy cleaning or whatever I'll have not realised she has pooped and she'll have a nasty rash by the time I realise, it's awful trying to clean her when it hurts her :cry: Anyone had this?

Celebrated Alex's 5th Birthday today! I even baked a cake for him for the first time! I asked him what kind of cake he would like, thinking he'd say Spiderman or something, he asked for a puppy cake lol! He LOVES stuffed animals and has literally 20-30 on his bed! Everyone couldn't believe I'd made it myself, so I didn't do a bad job for my first cake!

i saw the pics of the puppy cake, it was awesome!!

Thanks! I'm such an amateur though! I love all the cakes you make especially Poppy's first birthday cake with Peppa pig having a picnic sooooo cute and they look professional you could start your own business!

Happy belated birthday Alex!!!

Would love to see a pic of the cake xx

I'd love to see a pic too!

I am determined to bake my LO's cake for his first birthday so will be shamelessly stealing ideas.........

He has a dodgy looking collar lol it was a last minute thing to write his name!

https://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad87/xxpinkpandaxx/SDC13554.jpg

Thanks! I'm such an amateur though! I love all the cakes you make especially Poppy's first birthday cake with Peppa pig having a picnic sooooo cute and they look professional you could start your own business!

aw thanks Amanda! I'd love to start a wee bakery, I'd make a cake for any of my friends if they asked, I'd just ask for them to pay for ingredients- but it's sooo much work! that Peppa cake took pretty much a whole day! i was super proud of it too, especially because it was so delicious! was red velvet with cream cheese frosting inside. shamelessly showing off ----->

https://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd365/therealnuke/cake-1.jpg

Gorgeous cakes ladies!

I'd love a big slice of cake right now lol

Nuke that is fab!!!!!!!!! I could never manage that in a million years, cupcakes are my limit

it's really honestly not that hard!! the fondant is really pliable so you just work it like play dough! the hardest part really is kneading the colour into the fondant, takes ages to get it completely even! I love decorating cakes!

Girls those cakes are great! I'm lazy and got Odhrán's first birthday one and both babies' Christening cakes from the little cupcake cafe in town, she does amazing cakes. Yeah Lindsay you should start your own cake business!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->